Powered by Automated Insights ColtsFanFromHawaii Rallies Against Dark Avengers to Grab Seventh Place
- Dark Avengers
Down 33.35 on Monday night, ColtsFanFromHawaii came back to beat Dark Avengers 130.05 - 122.60. ColtsFanFromHawaii got 24.75 points from Jay Cutler. Even though both teams met their expectations, ColtsFanFromHawaii put up 9.4% more than their projected 118.90 points to secure the win. Dark Avengers was led by Andrew Luck with 25.60 points and Jordan Cameron who scored 25.10. ColtsFanFromHawaii (2-2, 494.50 points) climbs into seventh place while Dark Avengers (1-3, 479.60 points) drops to 11th place.
Smooth Moves by ColtsFanFromHawaii
- Added Jay Cutler, who scored 24.75 points to lead the team.
- 7 of the 9 starters on ColtsFanFromHawaii exceeded their projected points.
- In scoring 14.80 points, Jacquizz Rodgers put up his largest point total of the year.
- The Houston Texans Defense scored a season-high 10.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 54.8%, which also is a season-high.
- With 16.20 points, Charles Clay beat his 10.09 projected point total by a team-leading 60.6%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dark Avengers
- Dark Avengers left the 24.40 points scored by Le'Veon Bell on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 170.8%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 24.20 points scored by Greg Jennings on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 135.2%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Trent Richardson scored 13.60 points against a projected 19.71 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- With a season-low 3.80 points versus a projected 13.50, Maurice Jones-Drew failed to meet his projection for the third time this season.
- Dark Avengers had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii would be 2-2 if they played Dark Avengers every week.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii would have beaten only two other teams besides Dark Avengers this week.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Dark Avengers.
- If ColtsFanFromHawaii had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-29.
- Besides ColtsFanFromHawaii, Dark Avengers would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, ColtsFanFromHawaii would have lost to Dark Avengers 126.45 - 96.00.
- If they played the same schedule as ColtsFanFromHawaii, Dark Avengers would be 1-2.
- Dark Avengers would be 15-29 if they played every team every week.
- Even though Dark Avengers lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for ColtsFanFromHawaii.
- In the loss, Dark Avengers had the seventh-highest losing score in the league this season with 122.60 points.
- Dark Avengers got a combined 17.40 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 130.05 points.
- The 122.60 points put up by Dark Avengers ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Jordan Cameron put up the fourth-best TE score in the league with 25.10 points this week.
- Reggie Wayne was on the losing team, but still had the 10th-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 21.00 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Dark Avengers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.