Powered by Automated Insights Dream Team Comes Back on Husker Power, Bounces Them Out of First
- Dream Team
- Husker Power
Dream Team (2-2, 502.80 points) defeated Husker Power (3-1, 599.85 points) 142.65 - 135.20, led by Adrian Peterson with 26.00 points. Dream Team came into the Sunday games already in front 13.00 - 5.00. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 36.70. Thanks to 12.00 points from Matt Bryant, Sunday night ended with Dream Team on top, where they remained.
Smooth Moves by Dream Team
- The fourth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score of the season came from Adrian Peterson, who scored 26.00 points.
- The 13.00 points scored by Heath Miller, who Dream Team picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 9.95 by 30.7%.
- Dream Team had 8 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 13.70 points were a season-high for Michael Floyd. The score beat his 10.43-point projection by 31.4%, which also was a season-high.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored a season-high 13.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 62.1%, which also is a season-high.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Husker Power
- Should have started Joe Flacco, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 19.35 against a projected 20.03.
- Should have started Mike Nugent, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 7.00 against a projected 7.79.
- Phil Dawson has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 5.00 points versus a projected 9.15.
- Husker Power fell short at the K position, getting outscored 12.00 - 5.00 by Dream Team.
- Doug Martin had his lowest score of the season with 9.10 points against a projected 17.50 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- If Dream Team played Husker Power every week, they would be 1-3 this season.
- Besides Husker Power, Dream Team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Husker Power, Dream Team would be 3-0.
- If Dream Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-21.
- Besides Dream Team, Husker Power would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Dream Team would have lost to Husker Power 165.85 - 99.70 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Dream Team, Husker Power would be 3-0.
- If they played every team every week, Husker Power would be 36-8.
- Husker Power scored 135.20 points and lost. It is the second-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Husker Power scored 135.20 points against a projected 116.79 and has overachieved every week this season.
- Both of the wins this season for Dream Team have been comeback victories.
- Dream Team covered the 5.20-point spread, winning by 7.45 points.
- Dream Team had their highest score of the season with 142.65 points.
- Husker Power had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- Dream Team got a combined 50.40 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Husker Power had their lowest output of the season with 135.20 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Dream Team
- Husker Power
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.