Powered by Automated Insights Husker Power Throat-Punches Statistical Anomaly, Notches Third in a Row
- Husker Power
- Statistical Anomaly
Husker Power got the highest point total this season on the way to their third win in as many matchups when they devastated Statistical Anomaly 166.85 - 98.80. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Husker Power, who owns the highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 155.22 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Statistical Anomaly got zero points from Kai Forbath. Statistical Anomaly holds steady in 11th place with a 0-3 record. Husker Power remains undefeated and on top of the league having also defeated Bksports13 (158.05 - 113.60) and Badger State Colts (140.75 - 107.75).
Smooth Moves by Husker Power
- Cam Newton had 37.65 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the eighth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- DeMarco Murray had 29.30 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The 40.60 points scored by Antonio Brown ranked second in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on Husker Power this season.
- Matt Forte scored 21.10 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Husker Power was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Statistical Anomaly
- Left Johnathan Franklin on the bench, where he scored 19.60 points and beat his projected point total by 595.0%, the second-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Montee Ball has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 4.10 points against a projected 9.17 this week.
- Andre Johnson had a season-low 8.60 points against a projected 19.41 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- Brandon Marshall had a season-low 10.20 points against a projected 17.60 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Tony Gonzalez had his lowest score of the season with 6.40 points against a projected 13.66 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- If Husker Power played Statistical Anomaly every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- Husker Power would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Husker Power would have defeated Statistical Anomaly 140.75 - 100.10.
- Husker Power would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Statistical Anomaly.
- Husker Power would be 31-2 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Husker Power, Statistical Anomaly would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Statistical Anomaly would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Husker Power.
- If they played every team every week, Statistical Anomaly would be 9-24.
- Husker Power had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Statistical Anomaly.
- With 166.85 points, Husker Power had the highest score of any team in the league this season.
- The 68.05-point margin of victory by Husker Power was the largest in the league this week.
- Husker Power beat their 142.89-point projection and have now beaten their projection every single week this year.
- Husker Power got a combined 63.20 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Doug Martin scored 12.80 points against a projected 18.07 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- With 98.80 points, Statistical Anomaly ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Husker Power got the win despite Victor Cruz having a season-low 5.50 points and falling short of his projection for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Husker Power
- Statistical Anomaly
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.