Powered by Automated Insights Bksports13 Tops Statistical Anomaly
- Statistical Anomaly
Statistical Anomaly had a lackluster showing and lost to Bksports13 140.85 - 100.30. Bksports13 met expectations and put up 6.1% more points than projected (132.80). Statistical Anomaly scored 92.4% of a projected 108.59 points. Statistical Anomaly was led by Brandon Marshall with 24.30 points and Tony Romo who scored 19.20. To make matters worse, Statistical Anomaly had a starter score zero points (Kai Forbath). Bksports13 (1-1, 254.45 points) shifts into ninth place and Statistical Anomaly (0-2, 232.55 points) goes to 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Bksports13
- 7 of the 9 starters on Bksports13 exceeded their projected points.
- Dez Bryant scored 29.10 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- LeSean McCoy had 21.70 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Julius Thomas exceeded scoring projections by 64.9%, with 16.70 points against a projected 10.13.
- Both of the starting WRs scored above their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Statistical Anomaly
- Left Stevie Johnson on the bench, where he scored 25.10 points to beat his scoring projection by 124.1%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up the Oakland Raiders Defense, which scored 9.00 points against a projected 6.56, but left them on the bench.
- Did not start Matt Schaub, who led the team in scoring with 28.90 points.
- Statistical Anomaly got beat 16.00 - 4.00 by Bksports13 at the DEF position.
- Statistical Anomaly was dominated at the TE position, scoring 7.30 points versus the 16.70 for Bksports13.
- Bksports13 would be 1-1 if they played Statistical Anomaly every week.
- Bksports13 would have beaten eight other teams besides Statistical Anomaly this week.
- Bksports13 would be 10-12 if they played every team every week.
- Statistical Anomaly would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Bksports13 would have lost to Statistical Anomaly 132.25 - 113.60 had they played each other last week.
- Statistical Anomaly would be 6-16 if they played every team every week.
- The 40.55-point margin of victory by Bksports13 was the largest in the league this week.
- The 140.85 points scored by Bksports13 ranked third in the league this week.
- The third-largest score by RBs on a single team this week came from Bksports13. Their RBs combined to score 36.40 points.
- Although Statistical Anomaly lost, Brandon Marshall played well, bringing in 41.5% more points than was projected (24.30 points against a projected 17.17).
- David Wilson did not contribute much to the win by Bksports13. He only scored 1.70 points of a projected 12.34.
- Despite being on the winning team, Tom Brady, who had the highest projected points in the matchup, fell short of scoring projections with 15.05 points against a projected 25.49.
- Although they won, Bksports13 could have scored more and left the 34.30 points from DeSean Jackson on the bench.
- Bksports13 beat their projected points, while Statistical Anomaly fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Statistical Anomaly
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.