Powered by Automated Insights Little bit o' Luck Slaps Cascadia Hops, Rises to Eighth Place
- Little bit o' Luck
- Cascadia Hops
Little bit o' Luck logged the highest point total this week, destroying Cascadia Hops 157.95 - 107.80. The beating was the second blowout of the year for Little bit o' Luck. Leading Cascadia Hops, Peyton Manning (35.20 points) and Eric Decker (29.00) both ranked highly overall for the week. Little bit o' Luck started one player with zero points while Cascadia Hops also served up one goose egg, meaning both teams could have scored more points. Little bit o' Luck (3-4, 809.30 points) climbs into eighth place while Cascadia Hops (2-5, 884.85 points) sinks into 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Little bit o' Luck
- Jordan Reed had 28.40 points, the highest TE score of the week and the ninth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Matt Ryan ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 30.45 points against a projected 23.17 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- 7 of the 9 starters on Little bit o' Luck exceeded their projected points.
- A.J. Green ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 27.50 points.
- With 24.40 points, Frank Gore ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cascadia Hops
- With 3.50 points against a projected 6.48, Brandon Myers did not meet his projection for the fifth straight game.
- Cascadia Hops was dominated at the TE position, scoring 3.50 points versus the 28.40 for Little bit o' Luck.
- At the DEF position, Cascadia Hops got outscored by Little bit o' Luck 15.00 - 2.00.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Kenbrell Thompkins also did not meet his projected points (3.60 points scored versus 9.93 projected) for the fourth time this season.
- DeAngelo Williams had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 6.90 points and recorded only 52.8% of his 13.07-point projection.
- If Little bit o' Luck played Cascadia Hops every week, they would be 3-4 this season.
- Little bit o' Luck would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Little bit o' Luck would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Cascadia Hops.
- Little bit o' Luck would be 32-45 if they played every team every week.
- Cascadia Hops would have lost to eight other teams besides Little bit o' Luck this week.
- Little bit o' Luck would have lost to Cascadia Hops 94.85 - 83.30 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Little bit o' Luck, Cascadia Hops would be 3-3.
- Cascadia Hops would be 33-44 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the five losses for Cascadia Hops this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Little bit o' Luck had the week's largest margin of victory (50.15 points) for the first time this season.
- Cascadia Hops lost by the biggest margin of the week for the second time this season.
- Little bit o' Luck scored 157.95 points, the highest in the league this week and ninth-highest in the league this season.
- Cascadia Hops lost in a blowout. They are now 2-2 in blowout matchups this year.
- Little bit o' Luck inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 2-2 in blowouts this year.
- Little bit o' Luck is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 82.0% of their points from players they drafted.
- With 107.80 points, Cascadia Hops ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Little bit o' Luck
- Cascadia Hops
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.