Powered by Automated Insights Marvin's Car Wash Brings Down Fili Myalala
- Marvin's Car Wash
- Fili Myalala
Marvin's Car Wash beat Fili Myalala 128.35 - 109.05 thanks to Darren Sproles who registered 31.20 points and Wes Welker who scored 26.60. Fili Myalala has failed to meet expectations all season, managing only 93.4% of their projected points in this matchup. Fili Myalala was led by Andre Johnson with 20.00 points and Marques Colston who scored 16.60. With the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense delivering zero points for Marvin's Car Wash, the gap could have been wider. Marvin's Car Wash (3-1, 537.00 points) remains in second place while Fili Myalala (1-3, 390.85 points) stays in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Marvin's Car Wash
- Darren Sproles had 31.20 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Wes Welker had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 26.60 points.
- Blair Walsh had his highest output of the season with 12.00 points against a projected 8.33 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Beat Fili Myalala, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- By scoring 24.75 points, Jay Cutler beat his 20.59 projected points by 20.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Fili Myalala
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 26.40 points scored by Alshon Jeffery on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 125.6%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Joe Flacco, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 19.35 against a projected 20.03.
- Fili Myalala needed more points from the QB position, where Marvin's Car Wash beat them 24.75 - 11.85.
- Russell Wilson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 11.85 points and recorded only 57.3% of his 20.69-point projection.
- With 7.10 points, Alfred Morris had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 46.2% of his 15.38 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Marvin's Car Wash would be 4-0 if they played Fili Myalala every week.
- Marvin's Car Wash would have beaten five other teams besides Fili Myalala this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Marvin's Car Wash would have defeated Fili Myalala 109.00 - 103.10.
- Marvin's Car Wash would be 3-0 if they played the same schedule as Fili Myalala.
- If Marvin's Car Wash had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-18.
- Besides Marvin's Car Wash, Fili Myalala would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Marvin's Car Wash, Fili Myalala would be 1-2.
- Fili Myalala would be 11-33 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for Marvin's Car Wash were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Fili Myalala.
- In the loss, Fili Myalala had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 109.05 points.
- Fili Myalala scored 109.05 points against a projected 116.80 and has underachieved every week this season.
- Marvin's Car Wash won by 19.30 points, covering the 6.07-point spread.
- Marvin's Car Wash got a combined 46.00 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Although Marvin's Car Wash won, it was no thanks to Jason Witten, who scored 9.30 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, Emmanuel Sanders scored 9.70 points against a projected 12.85 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Marvin's Car Wash overachieved and improves to 2-1 when doing so, while Fili Myalala fell short of their projection. They are now 1-3 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Marvin's Car Wash
- Fili Myalala
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.