Powered by Automated Insights Brannigan's Law Clobbers Cascadia Hops, Takes Top Spot in League
- Brannigan's Law
- Cascadia Hops
Brannigan's Law (3-1, 676.65 points) jumps into first place in the league after thrashing Cascadia Hops (ninth place, 1-3, 527.40 points) 184.70 - 98.55. They also got the highest point total in the league this week. It was an epic beatdown, and the 86.15-point margin of victory is the third-highest in the league this season. Cascadia Hops, coming off a 140.70 - 98.45 win against Joey's Nice Team, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. Adding insult to injury, Cascadia Hops had three starters put up zeroes.
Smooth Moves by Brannigan's Law
- Reggie Bush had 27.30 points, the third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Picked up the Indianapolis Colts Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 72.8%, with 23.00 points against a projected 13.31.
- 7 of the 9 starters on Brannigan's Law exceeded their projected points.
- With 25.10 points, Jordan Cameron had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- The 23.70 points scored by Jamaal Charles was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cascadia Hops
- Had a chance to start Kenbrell Thompkins, who outdid his scoring projection of 13.17 points by scoring 24.70 points.
- Cascadia Hops had 3 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- At the DEF position, Cascadia Hops got outscored by Brannigan's Law 23.00 - 4.00.
- After a season-low 2.40 points against a projected 7.83, Montee Ball has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Cascadia Hops was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- If Brannigan's Law played Cascadia Hops every week, they would be 4-0 this season.
- Brannigan's Law would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Brannigan's Law would have defeated Cascadia Hops 179.30 - 140.70.
- Brannigan's Law would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Cascadia Hops.
- If Brannigan's Law had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-8.
- Cascadia Hops would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Cascadia Hops would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Brannigan's Law.
- Cascadia Hops would be 18-26 if they played every team every week.
- This matchup featured both the highest-scoring team and the lowest-scoring team in the league this week.
- It was the third-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 86.15 points.
- With the big win, Brannigan's Law has had all of their three wins come via blowout.
- With 98.55 points, Cascadia Hops was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- Cascadia Hops got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 13.80 points this week.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 4.92, Matt Prater has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- With the big loss, Cascadia Hops falls to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- It was the worst loss of the season for Cascadia Hops, with the margin of victory coming in at 86.15 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Brannigan's Law
- Cascadia Hops
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.