Powered by Automated Insights Brannigan's Law Pulverizes Iron Anvil
- Brannigan's Law
- Iron Anvil
Brannigan's Law accumulated the highest score this week to stomp Iron Anvil 180.30 - 76.00. It was an epic beating, and the 104.30-point margin of victory is the highest in the league this season. Iron Anvil, coming off a 146.40 - 78.50 win against Little bit o' Luck, saw their scoring fall off this week. Iron Anvil (1-2, 335.65 points) drops to 10th place while Brannigan's Law (2-1, 492.95 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Brannigan's Law
- Jordan Cameron had 30.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- DeMarco Murray had 29.30 points, the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Jamaal Charles had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 30.20 points.
- Joique Bell scored 23.20 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 28.50 points scored by Tony Romo were a season-high.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Iron Anvil
- All nine players in the starting lineup scored less than their projected points.
- Iron Anvil left the 23.00 points scored by the Kansas City Chiefs Defense on the bench this week. They beat their projected point total by 229.5%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Jared Cook, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 9.40 against a projected 10.53.
- Picked up Nick Novak, who scored 6.00 points against his projected 7.62.
- The TE position was a letdown for Iron Anvil, where they were outscored 30.60 - 6.40 by Brannigan's Law.
- Brannigan's Law would be 2-1 if they played Iron Anvil every week.
- Brannigan's Law would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Brannigan's Law would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Iron Anvil.
- If Brannigan's Law had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-8.
- Iron Anvil would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Brannigan's Law would have lost to Iron Anvil 146.40 - 126.20.
- Iron Anvil would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Brannigan's Law.
- Iron Anvil would be 15-18 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for Brannigan's Law were elite in the matchup, as five of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Iron Anvil.
- This matchup featured both the highest-scoring team and the lowest-scoring team in the league this week.
- Brannigan's Law won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 104.30 points.
- Both of the wins this season for Brannigan's Law have been blowout victories.
- Brannigan's Law got a combined 82.70 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Both of the losses this season for Iron Anvil have been blowout losses.
- The win by Brannigan's Law was achieved despite having Brandon Marshall put up a season-low 10.20 points, and underachieve for the first time this season.
- Brannigan's Law exceeded their scoring expectations while Iron Anvil failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Brannigan's Law
- Iron Anvil
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.