Powered by Automated Insights Fili Myalala Tops Los Pollos Hermanos
- Fili Myalala
- Los Pollos Hermanos
Fili Myalala defeated Los Pollos Hermanos 103.10 - 86.60 thanks to Russell Wilson who got 31.50 points and Justin Tucker who scored 14.00. While each team failed to hit their projections, Fili Myalala scored 84.9% of a projected 121.45 points to get the win. Los Pollos Hermanos, coming off a 138.55 - 126.20 win against Brannigan's Law, saw their scoring drop off this week. Fili Myalala (1-2, 281.80 points) remains in last place and Los Pollos Hermanos (2-1, 412.95 points) stays in first place.
Smooth Moves by Fili Myalala
- The 14.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Russell Wilson ranked seventh in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Fili Myalala this season with 31.50 points.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Fili Myalala was still able to win.
- Fili Myalala won even though all three of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Los Pollos Hermanos
- Greg Zuerlein had the lowest point total in the matchup with 1.00 point.
- Los Pollos Hermanos got outscored 14.00 - 1.00 by Fili Myalala at the K position.
- Arian Foster did not meet his 17.16-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 6.20 points were also a season-low.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, DeSean Jackson also did not meet his projected points (9.20 points scored versus 16.16 projected) for the first time this season.
- Ryan Mathews had a season-low 5.80 points against a projected 11.79 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Fili Myalala would be 1-2 if they played Los Pollos Hermanos every week.
- Fili Myalala would have beaten only three other teams besides Los Pollos Hermanos this week.
- Fili Myalala would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Los Pollos Hermanos.
- If Fili Myalala had played every team in the league each week, they would be 8-25.
- Los Pollos Hermanos would have lost to nine other teams besides Fili Myalala this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Fili Myalala would have lost to Los Pollos Hermanos 138.55 - 71.90.
- If they played the same schedule as Fili Myalala, Los Pollos Hermanos would be 2-0.
- Los Pollos Hermanos would be 19-14 if they played every team every week.
- Fili Myalala scored 103.10 points against a projected 121.45 and has underachieved every week this season.
- Fili Myalala won by 16.50 points, covering the 0.39-point spread.
- Despite being on the winning team, Stevan Ridley scored 5.30 points against a projected 12.29 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Fili Myalala got 20.70 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- With 86.60 points, Los Pollos Hermanos ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- Fili Myalala won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- Los Pollos Hermanos could not close out the win even with the help of Demaryius Thomas, who scored 19.40 points, the 10th-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Julius Thomas put up the fourth-best TE score in the league with 12.70 points this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Fili Myalala
- Los Pollos Hermanos
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.