Powered by Automated Insights Iron Anvil Stomps Out Little bit o' Luck, Makes an Early Statement
- Iron Anvil
- Little bit o' Luck
Iron Anvil put up the second-highest point total this week to bulldoze Little bit o' Luck 146.40 - 77.50. It was a bragging-rights result, and the 68.90-point margin of victory was the second-highest recorded in the league this season. Little bit o' Luck, coming off a 170.50 - 101.70 win against Statistical Anomaly, saw their scoring sink this week. To make matters worse, Little bit o' Luck had a starter score zero points (the San Diego Chargers Defense). Iron Anvil (1-1, 259.65 points) shifts into sixth place while Little bit o' Luck (1-1, 248.00 points) goes to third place.
Smooth Moves by Iron Anvil
- With 32.10 points, Robert Griffin III had the eighth-highest score in the league this week.
- Picked up the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which scored 8.00 points, beating their 5.69-point projection by 40.6%.
- Dez Bryant scored 29.10 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 25.70 points, Knowshon Moreno ranked second in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Iron Anvil exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Little bit o' Luck
- Acquired and benched Jordan Reed, who scored 10.80 points and beat his projected point total by a league-leading 380.0%.
- Left Michael Vick on the bench, where he ranked second in the league in scoring with 41.50 points.
- Little bit o' Luck had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Little bit o' Luck would have welcomed more points at WR, where Iron Anvil topped them 57.40 - 25.30.
- The RBs for Little bit o' Luck got outscored 38.60 - 9.50 by the RBs for Iron Anvil.
- Iron Anvil would be 1-1 if they played Little bit o' Luck every week.
- Besides Little bit o' Luck, Iron Anvil would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- If Iron Anvil had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-7.
- Little bit o' Luck would have lost to nine other teams besides Iron Anvil this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Iron Anvil would have lost to Little bit o' Luck 170.50 - 113.25.
- If they played every team every week, Little bit o' Luck would be 10-12.
- The 68.90-point margin of victory by Iron Anvil was the largest in the league this week.
- With 9.50 points, Little bit o' Luck got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- The 146.40 points scored by Iron Anvil ranked second in the league this week.
- Little bit o' Luck scored 77.50 points, ranking them 11th in the league in scoring.
- Little bit o' Luck lost, but Matt Ryan played well, scoring 30.70 points to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- The second-greatest total score by WRs on a single team this week came from Iron Anvil. Their WRs combined to score 57.40 points.
- Tony Gonzalez failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 7.30 points of his projected 13.94.
- Iron Anvil beat their projected points, while Little bit o' Luck fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Iron Anvil
- Little bit o' Luck
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.