Powered by Automated Insights Peyton who? Comes Back to Nip The Bjoern Supremacy, Jumps to League's Pole Position
- Peyton who?
- The Bjoern Supremacy
Peyton who? (5-2, 943.15 points) snuck past The Bjoern Supremacy (3-4, 874.15 points) 114.70 - 112.85, led by Frank Gore with 24.40 points and Eddie Lacy who scored 21.80. Peyton who? came into the Sunday games already in front 13.00 - 3.70. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 60.85. However, by the end of the Sunday night game Peyton who? took the lead for good with the help of 16.60 points from Wes Welker.
Smooth Moves by Peyton who?
- With 24.40 points, Frank Gore ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy scored 21.80 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 15.10 points, Julius Thomas had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- By scoring 13.00 points, Steven Hauschka beat his 7.49 projected points by 73.6%.
- Peyton who? won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Bjoern Supremacy
- Left Harry Douglas on the bench, where he scored 27.90 points to beat his scoring projection by 122.3%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up and started Keenan Allen, who then scored below his 13.87-point projection with 9.70 points.
- It was a bad week at RB for The Bjoern Supremacy, who was outscored at the position 46.20 - 15.20 by Peyton who?.
- Arian Foster scored a season-low 1.10 points, 6.7% of his projected 16.45, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- It was a season-low 3.70 points for Larry Fitzgerald this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 23.6% of a projected point total of 15.68.
- If Peyton who? played The Bjoern Supremacy every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- Peyton who? would have beaten six other teams besides The Bjoern Supremacy this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Bjoern Supremacy, Peyton who? would be 4-2.
- If Peyton who? had played every team in the league each week, they would be 53-24.
- The Bjoern Supremacy would have lost to five other teams besides Peyton who? this week.
- Peyton who? would have lost to The Bjoern Supremacy 147.90 - 139.90 had they played each other last week.
- The Bjoern Supremacy would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as Peyton who?.
- If they played every team every week, The Bjoern Supremacy would be 43-34.
- At 1.85 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
- Peyton who? won again and is on a five-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Peyton who? got a combined 46.20 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The Bjoern Supremacy got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 15.20 points this week.
- Peyton who? won even though The Bjoern Supremacy performed better against their scoring projection. The Bjoern Supremacy scored 85.8% of their 131.47 projected points, while Peyton who? recorded 81.1% of their 141.46-point projection.
- With the loss, The Bjoern Supremacy falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Jay Cutler was last in the league in scoring with -0.60 points against a projected 24.99 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- Peyton who? won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 2-1 when doing so. The Bjoern Supremacy also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 1-3 in such games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Peyton who?
- The Bjoern Supremacy
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.