Powered by Automated Insights Vick B. 4 Starter Gets Victory Against peytonman, Moves to Sixth Place
- Vick B. 4 Starter
Vick B. 4 Starter put up the highest point total in the league this week and got past peytonman 129.00 - 103.95. Even though both teams met their expectations, Vick B. 4 Starter scored 0.6% more than their projected 128.19 points to secure the win. Colin Kaepernick led peytonman with 22.75 points while Chris Johnson brought in 21.00. To make matters worse, peytonman had a starter score zero points (David Wilson). Vick B. 4 Starter (4-3, 843.05 points) climbs into sixth place while peytonman (2-5, 688.20 points) stays down in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Vick B. 4 Starter
- Acquired the Carolina Panthers Defense, which exceeded their scoring projection by 161.4%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Aaron Rodgers brought in 32.20 points, which was good enough to rank eighth in the league in scoring this week and third-best of any player on Vick B. 4 Starter this season.
- The 18.70 points scored by Zac Stacy was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Vick B. 4 Starter was still able to win.
- Vick B. 4 Starter won even though both of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by peytonman
- At the DEF position, peytonman got outscored by Vick B. 4 Starter 20.00 - 4.00.
- peytonman was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Left David Wilson in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- C.J. Spiller could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 38.7% of his 9.57-point projection with 3.70 points.
- Vick B. 4 Starter would be 6-1 if they played peytonman every week.
- Vick B. 4 Starter would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Vick B. 4 Starter would have defeated peytonman 101.15 - 85.90 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as peytonman, Vick B. 4 Starter would be 3-3.
- Vick B. 4 Starter would be 42-35 if they played every team every week.
- peytonman would have lost to seven other teams besides Vick B. 4 Starter this week.
- peytonman would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as Vick B. 4 Starter.
- If they played every team every week, peytonman would be 17-60.
- peytonman has lost five times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- peytonman lost by the biggest margin of the week for the first time this season.
- Vick B. 4 Starter won by the largest margin of victory in the league (25.05 points) for the first time this season.
- The 129.00 points by Vick B. 4 Starter led the league. It is the first time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- peytonman scored 103.95 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- With a combined 35.10 points from their RBs, Vick B. 4 Starter got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Reggie Wayne scored 10.00 points against a projected 16.55 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The win saw Vick B. 4 Starter top their projected points, giving them a 3-0 record when beating their projection. peytonman also overachieved and falls to 1-1 when doing so.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Vick B. 4 Starter
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.