Powered by Automated Insights Peyton who? Handles Gabos for Fourth Consecutive Win
- Peyton who?
Peyton who? took advantage of 26.00 points from the Kansas City Chiefs Defense and 24.40 from DeSean Jackson to demolish Gabos 140.90 - 71.00. Peyton who? is now coming out on top with regularity and is on a four-game win streak. Gabos suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 107.55 - 99.35 win against Statistical Anomaly. To make matters worse, Gabos got goose eggs from both Cecil Shorts III and Jimmy Graham. Peyton who? (4-2, 829.45 points) climbs into third place and Gabos (5-1, 730.75 points) stays in first place.
Smooth Moves by Peyton who?
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- The 24.40 points scored by DeSean Jackson was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 13.50 points were a season-high for Eddie Lacy. The score beat his 10.19-point projection by 32.5%, which also was a season-high.
- Peyton who? had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Even with three players not playing this week, Peyton who? still got the win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gabos
- Gabos left the 14.00 points scored by the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense on the bench this week. They beat their projected point total by 191.7%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- The WRs on Gabos let them down, resulting in a 48.20 - 15.10 difference at the position.
- Gabos had 2 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- At the DEF position, Gabos got outscored by Peyton who? 26.00 - 11.00.
- Robert Griffin III had a season-low 16.00 points against a projected 26.27 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- If Peyton who? played Gabos every week, they would be 4-2 this season.
- Peyton who? would have beaten eight other teams besides Gabos this week.
- Peyton who? would have defeated Gabos 154.30 - 107.55 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Gabos, Peyton who? would be 4-1.
- Peyton who? would be 46-20 if they played every team every week.
- Gabos would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Peyton who?, Gabos would be 2-2-1.
- Gabos would be 35-30-1 if they played every team every week.
- Peyton who? had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Gabos.
- Peyton who? is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning four straight games.
- The margin of victory was the fourth-largest in the league this season.
- Gabos was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 71.00 points.
- Peyton who? beat their scoring projection for the fourth time this season by scoring 140.90 points against a projected 127.04. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- Gabos had their five-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense scored 11.00 points against a projected 7.17 in the loss and has now beaten their projection in three straight games.
- With 48.20 points, Peyton who? got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Peyton who?
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.