Powered by Automated Insights Gabos Wins Against Statistical Anomaly for Fifth Straight Win
- Statistical Anomaly
Gabos took down Statistical Anomaly 107.55 - 99.35 due to Jimmy Graham who recorded 23.50 points and James Jones who scored 22.70. Gabos has built up a lot of momentum and remains undefeated. Statistical Anomaly fell victim to a drop in scoring from last week's 158.15 - 82.05 win against peytonman. Gabos (5-0, 659.75 points) remains in first place while Statistical Anomaly (3-2, 680.05 points) stays in third place.
Smooth Moves by Gabos
- Sat Kenbrell Thompkins, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 4.60.
- Jimmy Graham scored 23.50 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- James Jones ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 22.70 points.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Gabos exceeded their projected points.
- By scoring 18.40 points, Cecil Shorts III beat his 14.96 projected points by 23.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Statistical Anomaly
- Ryan Mathews was last in the matchup in scoring and achieved only 7.1% of his projected point total, his lowest percentage of the season.
- With 3.60 points against a projected 8.90, Eddie Royal did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- 5 of the starters on Statistical Anomaly scored less than their projected points.
- With 9.80 points, Victor Cruz scored only 52.5% of his 18.67 projected point total.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense scored only 79.1% of their 8.85-point projection, with 7.00 points.
- Gabos would be 2-2-1 if they played Statistical Anomaly every week.
- Besides Statistical Anomaly, Gabos would have defeated five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Statistical Anomaly, Gabos would be 3-1.
- Gabos would be 35-19-1 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Gabos, Statistical Anomaly would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Gabos would have lost to Statistical Anomaly 158.15 - 142.85 had they played each other last week.
- Statistical Anomaly would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as Gabos.
- If they played every team every week, Statistical Anomaly would be 39-15-1.
- At 8.20 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Statistical Anomaly could not extend their three-game win streak.
- It was a season-low point total for Statistical Anomaly.
- Statistical Anomaly got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 10.70 points this week.
- After scoring 9.90 points against a projected 7.07, Ronnie Hillman has now exceeded his projection in three straight weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, Steve Smith scored 10.00 points against a projected 13.70 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Ben Tate scored 4.00 points against a projected 7.07 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Gabos got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 51.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Statistical Anomaly
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.