Powered by Automated Insights Peyton who? Beats the Pants Off The Luckness Monster, Grabs Fifth Place
- Peyton who?
- The Luckness Monster
Peyton who? recorded the second-highest score of the week to crush The Luckness Monster 157.55 - 66.10. Even though the teams are tied for fifth place with matching 2-2 records, Peyton who? has a distinct advantage in points, 534.25 - 423.60. This was a beatdown for the record books, with the 91.45-point margin of victory being the highest recorded in the league this season. Adding insult to injury, The Luckness Monster got goose eggs from both Randall Cobb and Steven Jackson.
Smooth Moves by Peyton who?
- Drew Brees scored the most points of any player on Peyton who? this season with 44.85.
- Took Michael Vick out of the starting lineup, who scored 16.50 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Benched RB Daryl Richardson, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 3.40.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which was picked up by Peyton who?, scored 19.00 points against a projected 11.98, topping their projection by 58.6%.
- Wes Welker scored 26.60 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Luckness Monster
- Andre Roberts was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.60 points against a projected 10.49 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Did not start Darrius Heyward-Bey, who underachieved but still scored more than any WR on the team with 6.30 points against a projected 7.54.
- The WRs on The Luckness Monster let them down, resulting in a 46.40 - 6.30 difference at the position.
- The Luckness Monster was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- The RBs on The Luckness Monster let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Peyton who? 34.00 - 4.40.
- If Peyton who? played The Luckness Monster every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Besides The Luckness Monster, Peyton who? would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Peyton who? would have defeated The Luckness Monster 110.05 - 80.25.
- If they played the same schedule as The Luckness Monster, Peyton who? would be 1-2.
- If Peyton who? had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-17.
- The Luckness Monster would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Peyton who?, The Luckness Monster would be 1-2.
- The Luckness Monster would be 14-30 if they played every team every week.
- The Luckness Monster has now scored below their projected points for the last three weeks.
- The margin of victory of 91.45 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- This was the second time this season that The Luckness Monster lost by the week's biggest margin.
- It was the lowest score of the season for The Luckness Monster. Their 66.10 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- Both of the losses this season for The Luckness Monster have been blowout losses.
- The Luckness Monster got a combined 4.40 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Peyton who? had their highest score of the season and the eighth-highest in the league this season with 157.55 points.
- The 34.00 points by the RBs on Peyton who? was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Peyton who?
- The Luckness Monster
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.