Powered by Automated Insights peytonman Beats Master of Puppets
- Master of Puppets
peytonman got past Master of Puppets 117.35 - 109.90 led by Dez Bryant who recorded 29.10 points and Mike Wallace who scored 26.50. While each team failed to meet expectations, peytonman scored 95.9% of a projected 122.36 points to get the win. Master of Puppets, coming off a 171.45 - 152.85 loss against The Bjoern Supremacy, saw their scoring drop off this week. peytonman (1-1, 208.85 points) shifts into eighth place and Master of Puppets (0-2, 262.75 points) goes to 11th place.
Smooth Moves by peytonman
- Dez Bryant led the matchup in scoring with 29.10 points.
- Mike Wallace scored 26.50 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Greg Olsen scored 21.40 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- With only 3 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, peytonman was still able to win.
- peytonman won even though all three of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Master of Puppets
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- It was a poor performance for Master of Puppets at WR, where they were outdone by peytonman 55.60 - 22.50.
- Master of Puppets was dominated at the TE position, scoring 6.20 points versus the 21.40 for peytonman.
- Ray Rice fell short of his scoring projection with 5.50 points, just 32.9% of his projected 16.70.
- With 12.30 points versus a projected 15.40, Hakeem Nicks scored only 79.9% of his projected point total.
- peytonman would be 1-1 if they played Master of Puppets every week.
- Besides Master of Puppets, peytonman would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- If peytonman had played every team in the league each week, they would be 3-18-1.
- Besides peytonman, Master of Puppets would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- peytonman would have lost to Master of Puppets 152.85 - 91.50 had they played each other last week.
- If they played every team every week, Master of Puppets would be 8-14.
- The margin of victory of 7.45 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Two of the starters for peytonman scored higher than the leading scorer for Master of Puppets.
- With 22.50 points, Master of Puppets got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- The 117.35 points scored by peytonman was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- Master of Puppets scored 109.90 points, ranking them 11th in the league in scoring.
- Dan Bailey played well in the loss with 14.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- Master of Puppets could not pull out the win, but Matt Forte did perform well with the third-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 25.10 points.
- peytonman got the second-highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week with 55.60 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Master of Puppets
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.