Powered by Automated Insights Gabos Beats peytonman
Gabos (1-0, 105.65 points) was able to take down peytonman, 105.65 - 91.50, despite finishing with just the 11th-highest point total in the league this week. It was a frustrating outing for peytonman, who fell to 0-1 (91.50 points) after coming up dead last in points. Adrian Peterson (33.10 points) was the leading scorer for Gabos, posting the 10th-highest total in the league this week.
Smooth Moves by Gabos
- Adrian Peterson put up 33.10 points, which was the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- Gabos won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Gabos won even with James Jones in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- Gabos won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by peytonman
- Did not start Dallas Clark, who beat his projected point total by 119.0%, which was the highest percentage of either team.
- David Wilson had the lowest score in the league this week with -2.10 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 6.20 points versus a projected 16.68, Dez Bryant scored only 37.2% of his projected point total.
- All three of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
- Gabos would not have beaten any other team in the league besides peytonman this week.
- If Gabos had scored 71.46 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- peytonman would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- peytonman would have needed an additional 85.61 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- The bottom two scoring teams in the league this week were in this matchup.
- Gabos won by 14.15 points, covering the 3.24-point spread.
- With 8.70 points, peytonman got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Gabos was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- peytonman lost, but Colin Kaepernick played well, scoring 40.80 points to rank third in the league in scoring.
- Maurice Jones-Drew did not contribute much to the win by Gabos. He only scored 4.50 points of a projected 16.83.
- Both teams scored fewer points than projected this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.