Powered by Automated Insights ZevetS's Team Goes Crazy on Colt's Clinic, Grabs Sixth Place
- ZevetS's Team
- Colt's Clinic
ZevetS's Team demolished Colt's Clinic 221.30 - 126.20 while also putting up the highest point total this season. It was a legendary beating, and the 95.10-point margin of victory was the highest recorded in the league this season. Colt's Clinic was led by Drew Brees with 26.40 points and Jason Witten who scored 25.10. ZevetS's Team (3-2, 684.85 points) climbs into sixth place and Colt's Clinic (3-2, 698.10 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by ZevetS's Team
- ZevetS's Team got their highest point total by a player this season from Tony Romo, who had 56.00 points.
- Alshon Jeffery had 37.80 points, the highest WR score of the week and the third-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 30.10 points scored by Dez Bryant ranked seventh in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Made a good move in sitting Bernard Pierce this week. He brought in 4.60 points, the fewest of any RB on the team.
- 7 of the 9 starters on ZevetS's Team exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Colt's Clinic
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense, which was left on the bench, exceeded their 8.14-point projection with 15.00 points.
- At the QB position, Colt's Clinic got outscored 56.00 - 26.40 by ZevetS's Team.
- Colt's Clinic got outscored 22.00 - 7.00 by ZevetS's Team at the DEF position.
- The 4.60 points scored by Kenbrell Thompkins was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 29.0% of his 15.88 projected points this week.
- With 11.80 points, DeMarco Murray had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 67.7% of his 17.43 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- ZevetS's Team would be 2-3 if they played Colt's Clinic every week.
- ZevetS's Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- ZevetS's Team would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Colt's Clinic.
- If ZevetS's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-27.
- Besides ZevetS's Team, Colt's Clinic would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, ZevetS's Team would have lost to Colt's Clinic 148.45 - 141.70.
- If they played the same schedule as ZevetS's Team, Colt's Clinic would be 4-0.
- If they played every team every week, Colt's Clinic would be 38-17.
- Three of the starters for ZevetS's Team scored higher than the leading scorer for Colt's Clinic.
- ZevetS's Team scored the highest number of points in the league this season with 221.30.
- The margin of victory of 95.10 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
- In the loss, Colt's Clinic had the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season with 126.20 points.
- Colt's Clinic lost by the biggest margin of the week for the first time this season.
- David Wilson scored 7.60 points against a projected 12.57 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- With a combined 54.80 points from their RBs, ZevetS's Team got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Colt's Clinic got a combined 18.70 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- ZevetS's Team
- Colt's Clinic
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.