Powered by Automated Insights ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ Picks Apart THE MEALTICKET, Claims Eighth Place
- THE MEALTICKET
ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ registered the highest point total this week, dismantling THE MEALTICKET 165.20 - 96.60. These two teams are tied for eighth place with 1-3 records, but ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ has a clear lead in points, 555.50 - 419.40. THE MEALTICKET has had some misfortune after losing their third in a row.
Smooth Moves by ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥
- Tony Gonzalez ranked third in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ this season with 38.90 points.
- Put WR Golden Tate on the bench, where he scored 4.70 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Wes Welker scored 26.60 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Jordan Cameron scored 25.10 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
- With 19.30 points, Frank Gore ranked 10th in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by THE MEALTICKET
- Did not start Coby Fleener, who scored 18.70 points, surpassing his projected points by 167.5%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 6.30 points against a projected 12.73 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- A.J. Green has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 12.10 points against a projected 17.03 this week.
- It was a bad week at RB for THE MEALTICKET, who was outscored at the position 20.60 - 4.60 by ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥.
- It was a season-low 2.90 points for Darren McFadden this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 16.6% of a projected point total of 17.46.
- ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ would be 3-1 if they played THE MEALTICKET every week.
- ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ would have defeated THE MEALTICKET 156.75 - 62.35.
- ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as THE MEALTICKET.
- If ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-17.
- THE MEALTICKET would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥, THE MEALTICKET would be 1-2.
- THE MEALTICKET would be 10-34 if they played every team every week.
- All three of the losses for THE MEALTICKET this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- THE MEALTICKET has now scored below their projected points for the last three weeks.
- The matchup had both the highest-scoring and lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this season.
- With a combined 64.00 points from the TE position, ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ got the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- This was the third time this season that THE MEALTICKET lost by the week's biggest margin.
- It was the third time this season that THE MEALTICKET has had the lowest score in the league.
- ßjörñ~Lµ¢k¥ snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- THE MEALTICKET
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.