Powered by Automated Insights FL Red Devils Blows Up THE MEALTICKET, Notches Third in a Row
- FL Red Devils
- THE MEALTICKET
FL Red Devils earned their third consecutive win when they clobbered THE MEALTICKET 145.30 - 62.35. They got a lift from Jimmy Graham, who led the team with 34.40 points and Cecil Shorts III who had 22.30. On top of the loss, THE MEALTICKET had several starters score zero points. THE MEALTICKET goes to 1-2 and falls to 10th place. FL Red Devils remains unbeaten having also beaten Dunkenamish (118.65 - 117.80) and Whalen's Magic Hands (123.70 - 120.45).
Smooth Moves by FL Red Devils
- The 13.00 points scored by Matt Bryant was the fourth-highest K score of the week and is the fifth-highest K score in the league this season.
- The 34.40 points scored by Jimmy Graham ranked fifth in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on FL Red Devils this season.
- Cecil Shorts III scored 22.30 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Adrian Peterson had 21.50 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Maurice Jones-Drew scored a season-high 14.20 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 81.1%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by THE MEALTICKET
- THE MEALTICKET left the 14.50 points scored by Marcel Reece on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 234.9%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- THE MEALTICKET had 3 of their 9 starters score zero points.
- The RBs for THE MEALTICKET got outscored 35.70 - 13.70 by the RBs for FL Red Devils.
- THE MEALTICKET got outscored 13.00 - 3.00 by FL Red Devils at the K position.
- After a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72, the Houston Texans Defense has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- FL Red Devils would be 2-1 if they played THE MEALTICKET every week.
- Besides THE MEALTICKET, FL Red Devils would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, FL Red Devils would have defeated THE MEALTICKET 123.70 - 100.05.
- FL Red Devils would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as THE MEALTICKET.
- If FL Red Devils had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-16.
- THE MEALTICKET would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- THE MEALTICKET would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as FL Red Devils.
- THE MEALTICKET would be 10-23 if they played every team every week.
- THE MEALTICKET scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- The 82.95-point margin of victory by FL Red Devils was the largest in the league this week.
- With a combined 43.80 points from the TE position, FL Red Devils got the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- FL Red Devils had their highest score of the season and the 10th-highest in the league this season with 145.30 points.
- FL Red Devils had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for THE MEALTICKET.
- Despite being on the winning team, Robert Griffin III had a season-low 16.00 points against a projected 23.62 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- FL Red Devils got the win despite the Denver Broncos Defense having a season-low 3.00 points and falling short of their projection for the first time this season.
- THE MEALTICKET failed to reach their projected total, while FL Red Devils exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- FL Red Devils
- THE MEALTICKET
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.