Powered by Automated Insights FL Red Devils Ekes Out Win over Dunkenamish
- FL Red Devils
FL Red Devils benefited from 33.10 points from Adrian Peterson and 26.85 from Robert Griffin III to slip by Dunkenamish, 118.65 - 117.80. While each team failed to hit their projections, FL Red Devils scored 90.6% of a projected 130.94 points to get the win. Larry Fitzgerald led Dunkenamish with 28.00 points while Matt Ryan racked up 26.40. FL Red Devils starts the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for sixth place. Dunkenamish opens at 0-1 and in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by FL Red Devils
- With 33.10 points, Adrian Peterson ranked 10th in the league in scoring.
- With 15.20 points versus a projected 11.69, Mike Williams exceeded his scoring projection by 30.0%.
- FL Red Devils was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Dunkenamish
- Should have started the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense, which underachieved, but still had more points than the starting DEF with 10.00 against a projected 10.11.
- It was a bad week at RB for Dunkenamish, who was outscored at the position 37.60 - 10.50 by FL Red Devils.
- 6 of the starters on Dunkenamish scored less than their projected points.
- C.J. Spiller could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 47.6% of his 17.85-point projection with 8.50 points.
- The two RBs on Dunkenamish let them down, failing to bring in their expected point totals.
- Besides Dunkenamish, FL Red Devils would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- If FL Red Devils had scored 55.91 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides FL Red Devils, Dunkenamish would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- If Dunkenamish had scored 24.56 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- At 0.85 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- FL Red Devils won even though Dunkenamish performed better against their scoring projection. Dunkenamish scored 94.4% of their 124.83 projected points, while FL Red Devils recorded 90.6% of their 130.94-point projection.
- With 10.50 points, Dunkenamish got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- The 118.65 points scored by FL Red Devils was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- The 117.80 points put up by Dunkenamish ranked 10th in the league this week.
- Larry Fitzgerald did his best in the loss, ranking fifth among all WRs in the league with 28.00 points.
- The third-largest score by RBs on a single team this week came from FL Red Devils. Their RBs combined to score 37.60 points.
- Although Dunkenamish lost, DeSean Jackson played well, bringing in 73.3% more points than was projected (23.40 points against a projected 13.50).
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- FL Red Devils
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.