Powered by Automated Insights Lion's 2013 Gets Victory over robert's red knights to Bring Series Record to 2-0
- Lion's 2013
- robert's red knights
Lion's 2013 remains unbeaten in two matchups against robert's red knights with a 389.00 - 279.00 win. This week, Matthew Stafford led the team, putting up 47.00 points. That's a bit of a drop-off from Peyton Manning, who led all players with 53.00 points the last time these teams met. This is the highest margin for Lion's 2013 in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated robert's red knights 311.00 - 222.00 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Lion's 2013
- Carson Palmer ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 43.00 points against a projected 31.68 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The 22.00 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Matthew Stafford ranked third in the league in scoring with 47.00 points.
- With 25.00 points, Antrel Rolle, who Lion's 2013 picked up this week, beat his 13.27-point projection by 88.4%.
- The 20.00 points scored by Justin Tucker, who Lion's 2013 picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 10.76 by 85.9%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by robert's red knights
- Tamba Hali has now underachieved in four straight games after scoring a matchup-low 1.00 point against a projected 18.31.
- Should have started Matt Prater, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 7.00 against a projected 8.92.
- With 6.00 points against a projected 19.51, DeMarcus Ware did not meet his projection for the fifth straight game.
- Lion's 2013 won the K position battle, beating robert's red knights 20.00 - 6.00.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Eric Decker, who had 4.00 points. He had a projected total of 15.49 points and this week was the fourth straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- Lion's 2013 would be 11-1 if they played robert's red knights every week.
- Lion's 2013 would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Lion's 2013 would have defeated robert's red knights 297.00 - 261.00.
- If they played the same schedule as robert's red knights, Lion's 2013 would be 8-1-1.
- If Lion's 2013 had played every team in the league each week, they would be 87-20-1.
- Besides Lion's 2013, robert's red knights would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- robert's red knights would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as Lion's 2013.
- robert's red knights would be 49-59 if they played every team every week.
- Lion's 2013 has won three times this year when their opponent scored higher than their season average.
- In the loss, Ryan Tannehill ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 40.00 points against a projected 30.74 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Lion's 2013 had a league-high for the week with 389.00 points, which is the seventh-highest score in the league this season.
- robert's red knights underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 279.00 points against a projected 291.00 this week.
- In the loss, Danny Trevathan scored 31.00 points against a projected 19.79 and has now overachieved in seven straight games.
- Lion's 2013 had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for robert's red knights.
- Lion's 2013 got a combined 150.00 points from their QBs, the highest combined scoring output from the QB position for any team this week.
- In the loss, Jamaal Charles scored 34.00 points, the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Lion's 2013
- robert's red knights
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.