Powered by Automated Insights Up the Gut Waxes Denver Terminators and Stays Undefeated in the Series
- Up the Gut
- Denver Terminators
Up the Gut remains unbeaten in two matchups against Denver Terminators and this time they turn up the heat, with a 282.50 - 134.00 blowout. This week, Von Miller led the team, getting 42.00 points. It was even more than the 33.00 points Robert Griffin III got the last time these teams played. On top of the loss, Denver Terminators had several starters score zero points. Up the Gut now has a 99.25-point average margin of victory over Denver Terminators. They won 248.00 - 198.00 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Up the Gut
- Von Miller ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 42.00 points, his highest output of the season.
- J.J. Watt had his highest output of the season with 33.00 points against a projected 20.21 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 29.00 points, Knowshon Moreno ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Adrian Peterson scored 19.00 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- By scoring 34.50 points, Nick Roach beat his 19.70 projected points by 75.1%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Denver Terminators
- Left Maurice Jones-Drew on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 26.00 points.
- The lowest score by a player for Denver Terminators this week was 1.00 point from Isaac Sopoaga. The score was below his projected points of 4.94, which marks the fourth straight week where that has happened.
- With 8.00 points against a projected 14.66, Tony Gonzalez did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Denver Terminators had 4 of their 15 starters score zero points.
- Only 5 of the 15 starters on Denver Terminators underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- If Up the Gut played Denver Terminators every week, they would be 12-0 this season.
- Besides Denver Terminators, Up the Gut would have defeated four other teams this week.
- Up the Gut would have defeated Denver Terminators 218.00 - 124.00 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Denver Terminators, Up the Gut would be 4-6.
- If Up the Gut had played every team in the league each week, they would be 44-63-1.
- Denver Terminators would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Denver Terminators would be 0-10 if they played the same schedule as Up the Gut.
- If they played every team every week, Denver Terminators would be 5-103.
- Of the losses Denver Terminators has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Up the Gut had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Denver Terminators.
- It was the ninth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 148.50 points.
- Denver Terminators lost by the biggest margin of the week for the fourth time this season.
- Denver Terminators had the league's lowest score of the week for the seventh time this season.
- With the win, Up the Gut snapped their four-game losing streak.
- The RBs on Up the Gut collectively had their best week of the season with 63.00 points.
- Marcus Sherels scored 13.00 points against a projected 3.84 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in six straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Up the Gut
- Denver Terminators
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.