Powered by Automated Insights football felons v Gets Win Against BigShow's Team, Streak Now at Five
- football felons v
- BigShow's Team
football felons v remains undefeated in two matchups against BigShow's Team with a 298.00 - 243.00 win. This week, Josh McCown led the team, putting up 45.00 points. It was about the same output as the 48.00 points Ben Roethlisberger got the last time these teams played. football felons v started one player with zero points while BigShow's Team served up two goose eggs, meaning both teams could have scored more points. This is the tightest win for football felons v in two head-to-head matchups. They beat BigShow's Team 316.00 - 221.00 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by football felons v
- With 45.00 points, Josh McCown had the sixth-highest score in the league this week.
- Andre Brown had 19.00 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- By scoring 31.00 points, Philip Wheeler beat his 18.54 projected points by 67.2%.
- football felons v won even with Colin McCarthy in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- With only 5 of their 15 starters beating their projected points, football felons v was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BigShow's Team
- Stevan Ridley was last in the league in scoring and had a season-low -1.00 point.
- Dawan Landry has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 9.00 points against a projected 17.50 this week.
- Bernard Pollard has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 12.00 points versus a projected 20.09.
- BigShow's Team was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- BigShow's Team lost despite having only 7 of their 15 starters score less than their projected points.
- If football felons v played BigShow's Team every week, they would be 12-0 this season.
- Besides BigShow's Team, football felons v would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, football felons v would have defeated BigShow's Team 342.00 - 278.00.
- football felons v would be 8-1-1 if they played the same schedule as BigShow's Team.
- football felons v would be 81-26-1 if they played every team every week.
- BigShow's Team would have lost to six other teams besides football felons v this week.
- If they played the same schedule as football felons v, BigShow's Team would be 3-7.
- BigShow's Team would be 31-76-1 if they played every team every week.
- football felons v has won five straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- football felons v did not cover the 83.13-point spread, winning by 55.00 points.
- Terrell Suggs did little to help football felons v, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 7.00 points against a projected 21.96.
- football felons v won even though BigShow's Team performed better against their scoring projection. BigShow's Team scored 92.6% of their 262.43 projected points, while football felons v recorded 86.2% of their 345.56-point projection.
- Nick Novak played well in the loss with 20.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- football felons v is in first place, the fifth week that they have sat atop the standings.
- football felons v won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 5-1 when doing so. BigShow's Team also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 1-7 in such games.
- BigShow's Team ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- football felons v
- BigShow's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.