Powered by Automated Insights Junior's Boys Picks Up Victory over Jay Perkins, Streak Now at Three
- Junior's Boys
- Jay Perkins
Junior's Boys got the highest point total in the league this week on the way to their third win in a row when they defeated Jay Perkins 205 - 165. The streak has provided big momentum for Junior's Boys. They've climbed from sixth place to fourth since Week 7. Jay Perkins falls to fifth place with a 5-4 record. Junior's Boys has recently steamrolled Joe Fair Catchers (159 - 106) and Prestige Worldwide (158 - 116).
Smooth Moves by Junior's Boys
- Jimmy Graham scored 40 points, the highest TE score of the week and the third-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 64 points scored by Andrew Luck ranked sixth in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on Junior's Boys this season.
- Wisely sat Alex Smith this week, who had 27 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
- Was smart to sit the St. Louis Rams Defense this week, which had 7 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Adrian Peterson scored 30 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jay Perkins
- Left Mike James on the bench, where he scored 27 points and beat his projected point total by 199.0%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league this week.
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense, which Jay Perkins picked up this week, scored below their 8.80-point projection with 1 point.
- Alex Henery has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 7 points versus a projected 9.12.
- Jay Perkins could have used more points from the TE position, where Junior's Boys beat them 40 - 20.
- It was a season-low 36 points for Matt Ryan this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 62.6% of a projected point total of 57.53.
- If Junior's Boys played Jay Perkins every week, they would be 4-5 this season.
- Junior's Boys would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Junior's Boys would have defeated Jay Perkins 158 - 119.
- If they played the same schedule as Jay Perkins, Junior's Boys would be 5-3.
- Junior's Boys would be 44-37 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Junior's Boys, Jay Perkins would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Junior's Boys, Jay Perkins would be 6-2.
- If they played every team every week, Jay Perkins would be 44-37.
- Jay Perkins scored 165 points and lost. It is the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season.
- The 205 points scored by Junior's Boys was the highest in the league this week and the eighth-highest in the league this season.
- Junior's Boys beat their scoring projection for the eighth time this season by scoring 205 points against a projected 143.01. They have now overachieved three weeks in a row.
- Junior's Boys won again and is on a three-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The RBs on Jay Perkins collectively had their best week of the season with 62 points.
- Two of the starters for Junior's Boys scored higher than the leading scorer for Jay Perkins.
- All of the points for Junior's Boys this week came from players they drafted.
- The WRs from Junior's Boys scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 24 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Junior's Boys
- Jay Perkins
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.