Powered by Automated Insights Prestige Worldwide Stuns Platinum Plus, Moves to Seventh Place
- Prestige Worldwide
- Platinum Plus
Prestige Worldwide overcame a 16-point projected spread, taking down Platinum Plus, 194 - 143 for the upset. They took advantage of a team-leading 56 points from Joe Flacco and 35 from Chris Johnson. Prestige Worldwide (4-5) sits just two games back of Platinum Plus (6-3), but point totals show a much bigger gap, 1,675 - 1,371. Prestige Worldwide played better than expected and scored 43.9% more than their projected 134.78 points, while Platinum Plus just fell short of hitting their projections and got 94.7% of a projected 150.93.
Smooth Moves by Prestige Worldwide
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score of the season came from Chris Johnson, who scored 35 points.
- Joe Flacco brought in 56 points, which was good enough to rank eighth in the league in scoring this week and fourth-best of any player on Prestige Worldwide this season.
- Was smart to sit the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense this week, which had 1 point, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- 7 of the 9 starters on Prestige Worldwide exceeded their projected points.
- With 26 points, Jason Witten ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Platinum Plus
- Should have started Blair Walsh, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 5 against a projected 8.25.
- The TE position was a letdown for Platinum Plus, where they were outscored 26 - 13 by Prestige Worldwide.
- Jordy Nelson had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 10 points and recorded only 50.6% of his 19.75-point projection.
- The 15 points scored by Jamaal Charles was a season-low. He had a projected 22.76-point total, and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Greg Zuerlein was last on the team in scoring with 3 points against a projected 7.20 and underachieved for the fourth time this season.
- Prestige Worldwide would be 2-7 if they played Platinum Plus every week.
- Besides Platinum Plus, Prestige Worldwide would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Prestige Worldwide would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as Platinum Plus.
- If Prestige Worldwide had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-51-1.
- Besides Prestige Worldwide, Platinum Plus would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Prestige Worldwide would have lost to Platinum Plus 256 - 116.
- If they played the same schedule as Prestige Worldwide, Platinum Plus would be 5-3.
- Platinum Plus would be 54-27 if they played every team every week.
- Prestige Worldwide was able to win with little help from Matt Bryant, who had a season-low 4 points and is on a four-week underperforming streak.
- Platinum Plus could not extend their three-game win streak.
- The 51-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Prestige Worldwide and 10th-largest in the league this season.
- Platinum Plus had 143 points, their season-low.
- Prestige Worldwide improves to 2-1 in upset games this season.
- Platinum Plus had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Prestige Worldwide got 91.2% of their points from players they drafted.
- This is the fourth week this season that Platinum Plus has been in first place.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Prestige Worldwide
- Platinum Plus
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.