Powered by Automated Insights Austin L's Team Ekes Out Win Against RawAndretti
- Austin L's Team
In spite of finishing with just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week, Austin L's Team (1-1, 184.10 points) managed to slip past RawAndretti, 87.12 - 83.76. This was a frustrating one for RawAndretti (1-1, 183.66 points) to take, who in addition to losing, also finished dead last in the league in points. Matthew Stafford led Austin L's Team in scoring this week with 17.22 points.
Smooth Moves by Austin L's Team
- Austin L's Team won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 14.40 points scored by Doug Martin was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 14.40 points, Greg Olsen ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- With 13.00 points versus a projected 10.18, the Chicago Bears Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 27.7%.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Austin L's Team still won.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by RawAndretti
- Did not start Sam Bradford, who scored 27.58 points to rank fifth in the league in scoring.
- RawAndretti had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Jared Cook was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.00 point.
- The TE position was a letdown for RawAndretti, where they were outscored 14.40 - 1.00 by Austin L's Team.
- At the DEF position, RawAndretti got outscored by Austin L's Team 13.00 - 2.00.
- Austin L's Team would be 1-1 if they played RawAndretti every week.
- Austin L's Team would have beaten only one other team besides RawAndretti this week.
- If Austin L's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 4-14.
- RawAndretti would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Austin L's Team would have lost to RawAndretti 99.90 - 96.98.
- RawAndretti would be 4-14 if they played every team every week.
- Even though RawAndretti lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Austin L's Team.
- Austin L's Team did not cover the 5.65-point spread, winning by 3.36 points.
- Austin L's Team won even though RawAndretti performed better against their scoring projection. RawAndretti scored 88.2% of their 94.97 projected points, while Austin L's Team recorded 86.6% of their 100.62-point projection.
- Austin L's Team had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 87.12 points.
- In the loss, Calvin Johnson ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 23.60 points.
- Chris Givens exceeded his projected point total by 42.2% in the loss, scoring 10.50 points against a projected 7.38.
- Although Austin L's Team won, they got little help from Steven Jackson, who only put up 6.80 points of a projected 13.76.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Austin L's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.