Powered by Automated Insights Dauzed and Confused Tops The Third Riek, Moves Up to Fifth Place
- Dauzed and Confused
- The Third Riek
Dauzed and Confused logged the highest score in the league this week and beat The Third Riek 139.76 - 102.32. Each side hit their projections, but Dauzed and Confused scored 25.1% more points than projected (111.76) to earn the win. Drew Brees, with 32.72 points, racked up the highest score in the league this week. To make matters worse, The Third Riek got zero points from Santana Moss. Dauzed and Confused (2-2, 453.80 points) climbs into fifth place while The Third Riek (1-3, 405.56 points) drops to 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Dauzed and Confused
- The 31.70 points scored by Tony Gonzalez ranked second in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on Dauzed and Confused this season.
- Jamaal Charles had 20.70 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 19.30 points, Frank Gore ranked 10th in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- 6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Dauzed and Confused topped their projected points.
- Steven Hauschka overachieved by 69.1%, scoring 13.00 points against a projected 7.69.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Third Riek
- Left Antonio Gates on the bench, where he ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 24.60 points.
- The Third Riek picked up Santonio Holmes, who then fell short of his 8.45-point projection by scoring 2.90 points.
- The Third Riek could have used more points from the TE position, where Dauzed and Confused beat them 31.70 - 5.90.
- The Third Riek fell short at the K position, getting outscored 13.00 - 1.00 by Dauzed and Confused.
- After a season-low 3.90 points against a projected 12.33, Chris Johnson has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Dauzed and Confused would be 2-2 if they played The Third Riek every week.
- Dauzed and Confused would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Dauzed and Confused would have defeated The Third Riek 113.70 - 89.78 had they played each other last week.
- Dauzed and Confused would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as The Third Riek.
- Dauzed and Confused would be 27-17 if they played every team every week.
- The Third Riek would have lost to six other teams besides Dauzed and Confused this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Dauzed and Confused, The Third Riek would be 1-2.
- The Third Riek would be 20-24 if they played every team every week.
- Dauzed and Confused had a league-high for the week with 139.76 points, which is the fifth-highest score in the league this season.
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the eighth-most points in the league this season with 32.72, but it was not enough to get The Third Riek the win.
- It was a tough loss for The Third Riek, which put up the sixth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Dauzed and Confused was able to win with little help from Vincent Jackson, who had a season-low 3.50 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- The 37.44-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Dauzed and Confused and seventh-largest in the league this season.
- Dauzed and Confused got a combined 52.00 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- The New Orleans Saints Defense scored 13.00 points against a projected 6.68 in the loss and has now beaten their projection in three straight games.
- In the loss, Victor Cruz scored 27.40 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Dauzed and Confused
- The Third Riek
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.