Powered by Automated Insights The Browns Note Beats Rags To Richmond to Move into Sixth Place
- The Browns Note
- Rags To Richmond
The Browns Note picked up 25.30 points from A.J. Green and 21.60 from Darren Sproles to take down Rags To Richmond 102.46 - 79.72. The Browns Note hit their projections and scored 4.9% more than their projected 97.63 points, while Rags To Richmond failed to live up to expectations and got just 77.3% of a projected 103.12. Andrew Luck led Rags To Richmond with 13.82 points while Reggie Bush brought in 12.50. The Browns Note (5-5, 980.50 points) climbs into sixth place and Rags To Richmond (4-6, 1,066.00 points) drops to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by The Browns Note
- A.J. Green brought in 25.30 points, which was good enough to rank eighth in the league in scoring this week and fifth-best of any player on The Browns Note this season.
- Picked up the Houston Texans Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 37.8%, with 7.00 points against a projected 5.08.
- With 21.60 points, Darren Sproles ranked fourth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The Browns Note won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their scoring projection.
- The Browns Note had to contend with three of their bench players not playing this week and they were still able to get the win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Rags To Richmond
- Rags To Richmond had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 4.50 points against a projected 9.67, Martellus Bennett did not meet his projection for the fifth straight game.
- Jordy Nelson did not meet his 12.36-point projection this week, the fifth time that's happened this season. His 8.00 points were also a season-low.
- Dez Bryant could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 35.8% of his 13.39-point projection with 4.80 points.
- Reggie Bush had the highest projected points in the matchup with 18.78, but fell short by scoring 12.50 points.
- The Browns Note would be 4-6 if they played Rags To Richmond every week.
- The Browns Note would have beaten five other teams besides Rags To Richmond this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The Browns Note would have defeated Rags To Richmond 80.96 - 68.54.
- The Browns Note would be 2-7 if they played the same schedule as Rags To Richmond.
- If The Browns Note had played every team in the league each week, they would be 45-65.
- Rags To Richmond would have lost to seven other teams besides The Browns Note this week.
- Rags To Richmond would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as The Browns Note.
- Rags To Richmond would be 63-47 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the six losses for Rags To Richmond this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The Browns Note had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Rags To Richmond.
- The 21.50 total points by the WRs on Rags To Richmond was their lowest WR output this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson scored 4.70 points against a projected 11.98 and has now underachieved in nine straight games.
- Although The Browns Note won, it was no thanks to Matt Bryant, who scored 6.00 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- The drafted players on The Browns Note put up 87.3% of the team's points this week.
- The Browns Note overachieved in the win, improving to 4-0 when beating their projected points this season, while Rags To Richmond falls to 0-6 when scoring below their projected points.
- Rags To Richmond scored 79.72 points, ranking them ninth in the league in scoring.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Browns Note
- Rags To Richmond
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.