Powered by Automated Insights The Lickerzz Nudges Past Headbangers, Moves Up to Fifth Place
- The Lickerzz
The Lickerzz took advantage of 21.50 points from A.J. Green and 16.80 from Eddie Lacy, slipping by Headbangers 82.26 - 78.82. Headbangers is starting to unravel after losing their fourth in a row. Headbangers was led by Frank Gore with 22.40 points and the New England Patriots Defense who scored 12.00. The Lickerzz (3-4, 639.72 points) climbs into fifth place while Headbangers (3-4, 609.72 points) sinks into seventh place.
Smooth Moves by The Lickerzz
- The Lickerzz was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 8 starters exceeding their projected points.
- A.J. Green scored 21.50 points, the third-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 16.80 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Headbangers
- Left Russell Wilson on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 26.30 points.
- Tom Brady has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 7.12 points versus a projected 20.52.
- The Lickerzz had a better day at the QB position, topping Headbangers 16.76 - 7.12.
- The 8.10 points scored by LeSean McCoy was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 56.1% of his 14.44 projected points this week.
- Antonio Brown did not meet his 11.19 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for three straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 5.30 points.
- If The Lickerzz played Headbangers every week, they would be 4-3 this season.
- The Lickerzz would have beaten only one other team besides Headbangers this week.
- The Lickerzz would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Headbangers.
- If The Lickerzz had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-31.
- Besides The Lickerzz, Headbangers would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- The Lickerzz would have lost to Headbangers 64.06 - 56.58 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Lickerzz, Headbangers would be 1-5.
- If they played every team every week, Headbangers would be 16-33.
- Headbangers scored 78.82 points against a projected 95.08 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The loss is the fourth straight for Headbangers and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The Lickerzz won by scoring 82.26 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- The Lickerzz won but failed to cover the 8.75-point spread, winning by 3.44 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Bilal Powell had a season-low 0.60 points against a projected 9.37 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Headbangers falls to 1-1 in close games this season.
- The Lickerzz won even though Headbangers performed better against their scoring projection. Headbangers scored 82.9% of their 95.08 projected points, while The Lickerzz recorded 79.2% of their 103.83-point projection.
- The Lickerzz improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Lickerzz
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.