Powered by Automated Insights zimbrant Comes from Behind to Edge Ajzilla, Streak Now at Three
zimbrant earned their third straight win when they edged Ajzilla 94.90 - 93.64 in a Monday night comeback. They got help from Marshawn Lynch, who led the team with 27.50 points and Peyton Manning who had 17.80. Since the streak started in Week 4, zimbrant has moved from sixth place to take over first. They also have the highest scoring output in the league at 106.68 points per matchup. Ajzilla goes to 3-3 and remains in third place. zimbrant has recently steamrolled I Killed Kenny (127.28 - 103.68) and Putter (114.86 - 73.36).
Smooth Moves by zimbrant
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score of the season came from Marshawn Lynch, who scored 27.50 points.
- Made the right move in benching James Jones, who had 1.00 point, the lowest total of any starting WR on zimbrant.
- zimbrant won despite having only 2 of their 8 starters exceed their projected points.
- Alfred Morris scored 14.10 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- zimbrant won even though both of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Ajzilla
- Left Matthew Stafford on the bench, where he ranked second in the league in scoring with 32.52 points.
- Doug Martin has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 9.10 points against a projected 15.14 this week.
- 6 of the 8 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 6.80 points versus a projected 12.24, Victor Cruz scored only 55.6% of his projected point total.
- Ajzilla saw all three of their WR starters fail to reach their projections.
- zimbrant would be 4-2 if they played Ajzilla every week.
- zimbrant would have beaten four other teams besides Ajzilla this week.
- zimbrant would have defeated Ajzilla 114.86 - 108.02 had they played each other last week.
- zimbrant would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as Ajzilla.
- zimbrant would be 29-13 if they played every team every week.
- Ajzilla would have lost to just two other teams besides zimbrant this week.
- Ajzilla would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as zimbrant.
- If they played every team every week, Ajzilla would be 23-19.
- Although Ajzilla lost, they did put up the ninth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- zimbrant won again and is on a three-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- zimbrant had their lowest winning score of the season with 94.90 points.
- The 1.26-point win by zimbrant failed to cover the 9.51-point spread.
- Ajzilla got a combined 37.50 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- In the loss, the San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 10.00 points against a projected 7.96 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 48.90 points, zimbrant got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- zimbrant stays undefeated in close games this season at 2-0.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.