Powered by Automated Insights showtyme Gets Win over Headbangers, Moves Up to Fourth Place
showtyme (3-3, 570.78 points) beat Headbangers (3-3, 530.90 points) 77.80 - 64.06 in a matchup with several lead changes. They were led by Jamaal Charles who had 24.80 points and Stephen Gostkowski who scored 14.00. Headbangers was the first to put up points and by Sunday was already out in front 4.20 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 12.90. After the late Sunday games, the lead went back the other way 64.06 - 55.40. Thanks to 10.80 points from Tony Romo, Sunday night ended with showtyme on top.
Smooth Moves by showtyme
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 24.80 points.
- Stephen Gostkowski scored 14.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- Antonio Gates had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 2.80 points.
- Even with a zero from starter the Houston Texans Defense, showtyme was still able to win.
- Even with only 3 of the 8 starters scoring more than their projection, showtyme was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Headbangers
- Left Giovani Bernard on the bench, where he scored 16.00 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 73.5%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Left Russell Wilson on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 16.38 points.
- Headbangers picked up Alshon Jeffery, who then fell short of his 10.67-point projection by scoring 4.20 points.
- With 0.10 points, Danny Amendola was last on the team in scoring and got only 1.0% of his 10.23 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Headbangers had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- showtyme would be 4-2 if they played Headbangers every week.
- showtyme would have beaten only one other team besides Headbangers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, showtyme would have defeated Headbangers 99.84 - 74.18.
- If they played the same schedule as Headbangers, showtyme would be 2-3.
- showtyme would be 20-22 if they played every team every week.
- Headbangers would have lost to five other teams besides showtyme this week.
- Headbangers would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as showtyme.
- If they played every team every week, Headbangers would be 15-27.
- showtyme had their lowest winning score of the season with 77.80 points.
- With the loss, Headbangers has the longest losing streak in the league, stretching back three straight games.
- With 64.06 points, Headbangers had their lowest output of the season.
- The RBs on Headbangers collectively had their worst week of the season with only 25.20 points.
- With a combined 41.40 points from their RBs, showtyme got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- showtyme won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 2-1 when doing so. Headbangers also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 2-2 in such games.
- The margin of victory of 13.74 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 15.10 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.