Powered by Automated Insights Going Platinum Gets Victory over The Lickerzz, Puts Them in Eighth Place
- Going Platinum
- The Lickerzz
The Lickerzz found it difficult to put points on the board and lost to Going Platinum 79.50 - 56.58. Both teams performed quite poorly but Going Platinum picked up the win with 73.5% of their projected 108.09 points. The Lickerzz was led by A.J. Green with 16.30 points and the Seattle Seahawks Defense who scored 11.00. To make matters worse, The Lickerzz got goose eggs from both David Wilson and Jimmy Graham. The Lickerzz (2-4, 557.46 points) sinks into last place and Going Platinum (4-2, 588.80 points) remains in second place.
Smooth Moves by Going Platinum
- Going Platinum won despite having only 2 of their 8 starters exceed their projected points.
- Aaron Rodgers led the team in scoring for the third time this season with 18.70 points.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Going Platinum still won.
- Going Platinum got their best starter/bench scoring ratio of the season and had the third-highest in the league this season. They scored 79.50 points from their starting lineup versus 22.30 points from players left on the bench.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Lickerzz
- Left Cam Newton on the bench, where he led the league in scoring with 36.68 points.
- Did not start Vernon Davis, who scored 30.00 points and beat his projected point total by 259.3%, which was the highest percentage in the league.
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 19.00 points scored by Justin Blackmon on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 106.7%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Going Platinum had their fewest points of the season, but The Lickerzz could not pull out the win.
- Bilal Powell has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 5.00 points against a projected 8.64 this week.
- If Going Platinum played The Lickerzz every week, they would be 3-3 this season.
- Besides The Lickerzz, Going Platinum would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Going Platinum would have defeated The Lickerzz 103.86 - 60.42.
- If they played the same schedule as The Lickerzz, Going Platinum would be 3-2.
- If Going Platinum had played every team in the league each week, they would be 20-22.
- The Lickerzz would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- The Lickerzz would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as Going Platinum.
- The Lickerzz would be 16-26 if they played every team every week.
- The Lickerzz scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- This was the second time this season that The Lickerzz lost by the week's biggest margin.
- The margin of victory of 22.92 points was the largest in the league this week and 10th-biggest in the league this season.
- Randall Cobb scored a season-low 5.30 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- The RBs on Going Platinum collectively had their worst week of the season with only 17.60 points.
- After scoring 11.00 points against a projected 6.67, the Seattle Seahawks Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Aaron Rodgers scored 18.70 points against a projected 25.43 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Despite being on the winning team, DeMarco Murray scored 11.00 points against a projected 14.68 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Going Platinum
- The Lickerzz
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.