Powered by Automated Insights Going Platinum Beats zimbrant
- Going Platinum
Going Platinum recorded the highest point total of the season to beat zimbrant 141.10 - 124.68. While both sides put out their best effort, Going Platinum scored 35.7% more points than projected (103.97) to pick up the win. Marshawn Lynch brought in the third-highest score this week with 31.50 points for zimbrant. Going Platinum (1-1, 230.92 points) shifts into second place and zimbrant (1-1, 230.66 points) stays in third place.
Smooth Moves by Going Platinum
- The 43.20 points by Aaron Rodgers led the entire league in scoring.
- The 14.00 points by Sebastian Janikowski was the league-high for a K this week.
- Dez Bryant ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 20.10 points.
- The 18.80 points scored by Randall Cobb was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 13.70 points, Darren McFadden ranked 10th in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by zimbrant
- Left Robert Griffin III on the bench, where he ranked fourth in the league in scoring with 28.90 points.
- zimbrant lost despite having only 2 of their 8 starters score less than their projected points.
- zimbrant got outscored 14.00 - 3.00 by Going Platinum at the K position.
- The 2.80 points scored by Maurice Jones-Drew was just 20.3% of his 13.77-point projection.
- zimbrant lost even though both of their WRs scored above their projected points.
- If Going Platinum played zimbrant every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Going Platinum would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If Going Platinum had played every team in the league each week, they would be 7-7.
- zimbrant would not have lost to any other team in the league besides Going Platinum this week.
- Going Platinum would have lost to zimbrant 105.98 - 89.82 had they played each other last week.
- zimbrant would be 10-4 if they played every team every week.
- This matchup had the top two scoring teams in the league this week.
- zimbrant got the best total score from their RBs of any team this week with 46.30 points.
- zimbrant had the highest losing score in the league this week with 124.68 points.
- The margin of victory of 16.42 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- In the loss, Marshawn Lynch ranked third in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 178.0%, which led the matchup.
- zimbrant lost, but Peyton Manning played well, scoring 24.28 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring.
- zimbrant could not close out the win even with the help of Pierre Garcon, who scored 20.30 points, the fourth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Going Platinum got 38.90 points from their WRs, the second-highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Going Platinum
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.