Powered by Automated Insights showtyme Gets Win Against The Lickerzz, Avenges Previous Loss
- The Lickerzz
showtyme got the second-highest point total in the league this week and defeated The Lickerzz 109.28 - 85.66. This win was revenge for a Week 4 121.08 - 114.04 comeback by The Lickerzz. Cam Newton racked up the second-highest score in the league this week with 32.56 points for The Lickerzz. The Lickerzz (5-6, 1,034.64 points) drops to fifth place and showtyme (4-7, 1,029.12 points) remains mired in last place.
Smooth Moves by showtyme
- The 26.88 points scored by Matthew Stafford ranked sixth in the league in scoring this week and fifth for any player on showtyme this season.
- With 22.50 points, Vincent Jackson ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Ray Rice had 20.80 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Larry Fitzgerald had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 12.10 points.
- showtyme had 6 of their 8 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Lickerzz
- With 0.70 points, A.J. Green was last in the matchup in scoring and got only 5.9% of his projected point total, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- Hakeem Nicks has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 5.00 points against a projected 7.99 this week.
- 5 of the 8 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Adrian Peterson could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 40.2% of his 16.17-point projection with 6.50 points.
- Both of the starting RBs scored below their projected points.
- showtyme would be 6-5 if they played The Lickerzz every week.
- Besides The Lickerzz, showtyme would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, showtyme would have defeated The Lickerzz 83.46 - 79.16.
- showtyme would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as The Lickerzz.
- showtyme would be 35-42 if they played every team every week.
- Besides showtyme, The Lickerzz would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as showtyme, The Lickerzz would be 4-5.
- If they played every team every week, The Lickerzz would be 34-43.
- Of the losses The Lickerzz has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Jamaal Charles had a season-low 7.80 points against a projected 17.44 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- showtyme snapped their four-game losing streak with the win.
- With 5.70 points, The Lickerzz got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- With 38.80 points, showtyme got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- showtyme is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 75.4% of their points from players they drafted.
- With 109.28 points, showtyme scored the second-most points in the league this week.
- showtyme is in the basement in the standings for the second week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Lickerzz
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.