Powered by Automated Insights Force Gets Victory over Marando
Force beat Marando 123.06 - 88.26 and registered the second-highest point total in the league this week. With this win, Force scored 1.2% more points than projected and has now beaten expectations every week this season. Marando was led by Adrian Peterson with 22.50 points and Matt Prater who scored 17.00. The gap could have been wider, Force had a starter score zero points (Vernon Davis). Force (2-1, 406.02 points) climbs into second place while Marando (1-2, 343.22 points) drops to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Force
- DeMarco Murray had the second-highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score in the league this season with 28.30 points.
- With 24.76 points, Peyton Manning ranked third in the league this week in scoring among QBs.
- Calvin Johnson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 24.50 points.
- With 13.00 points, Matt Bryant had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 36.7%.
- 5 of the 8 starters on Force exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Marando
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Force and were outscored 40.80 - 20.30.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Andre Johnson also did not meet his projected points (8.60 points scored versus 19.66 projected) for the second time this season.
- Tony Gonzalez had his lowest score of the season with 6.40 points against a projected 13.77 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Rashard Mendenhall did not meet his 11.13-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 5.10 points were also a season-low.
- Andrew Luck had a season-low 14.96 points against a projected 16.56 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- Force would be 2-1 if they played Marando every week.
- Besides Marando, Force would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Force would have defeated Marando 122.18 - 80.74.
- Force would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Marando.
- Force would be 25-8 if they played every team every week.
- Marando would have lost to six other teams besides Force this week.
- Marando would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Force.
- Marando would be 14-19 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the starters for Force scored higher than the leading scorer for Marando.
- Force beat their 121.57-point projection and have now beaten their projection every single week this year.
- Force won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 34.80 points.
- Force got a combined 43.50 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Force had the second-highest score in the league this week with 123.06 points.
- In the loss, Matt Prater had the highest K score in the league this week with 17.00 points.
- Adrian Peterson was a bright spot for Marando in the loss with 22.50 points, the fifth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had a season-low 1.00 point in the win against a projected 8.50 and scored below their projection for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.