Powered by Automated Insights Playoffs: FemmeFatale Pulverizes New Season
- New Season
FemmeFatale got 25.00 points from Lavonte David and 21.28 from Alex Smith, shredding New Season 128.23 - 78.60. FemmeFatale now has four blowout wins on the year. FemmeFatale gets revenge for their last matchup with New Season (a Week 8 loss: 142.75 - 118.40), and their head-to-head record improves to 2-1. On top of the loss, New Season had a starter score zero points (Reggie Bush). New Season wrapped up the regular season in fourth place with a record of 7-6. In terms of scoring average, they ranked slightly better (third with 122.81). New Season was bounced early this postseason, losing in their only playoff matchup.
Smooth Moves by FemmeFatale
- With 25.00 points against a projected 18.80, Lavonte David ranked 10th in the league in scoring and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The 17.00 points by Matt Prater was the league-high for a K this week.
- Antonio Brown scored 16.85 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Danny Woodhead had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 10.70 points.
- The 10.50 points scored by Eddie Lacy was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by New Season
- Left Jason Campbell on the bench, where he ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 41.88 points.
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 22.25 points scored by Marques Colston on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 345.9%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- New Season needed more points from the QB position, where FemmeFatale beat them 21.28 - 6.90.
- It was a season-low 6.90 points for Matthew Stafford this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 26.0% of a projected point total of 26.56.
- Pierre Garcon did not meet his 6.65 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for four straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 1.85 points.
- If FemmeFatale played New Season every week, they would be 5-9 this season.
- FemmeFatale would have beaten only three other teams besides New Season this week.
- FemmeFatale would be 5-6 if they played the same schedule as New Season.
- FemmeFatale would be 73-77 if they played every team every week.
- Besides FemmeFatale, New Season would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, FemmeFatale would have lost to New Season 161.10 - 101.83.
- New Season would be 9-2 if they played the same schedule as FemmeFatale.
- If they played every team every week, New Season would be 94-56.
- Four of the seven losses for New Season this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- The top players for FemmeFatale were elite in the matchup, as four of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for New Season.
- It was the lowest score of the season for New Season. Their 78.60 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- Vernon Davis scored 7.05 points against a projected 5.13 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in four straight games.
- This is the biggest margin of defeat of the season for New Season.
- New Season got 8.45 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- With the big win, FemmeFatale improves to 4-2 in blowout games this season.
- It was quite a beating for New Season, who now is 2-1 in blowouts this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- New Season
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.