Powered by Automated Insights HAIIIL NA Punishes CrossettKnowsBest, Climbs into First Place
- HAIIIL NA
HAIIIL NA (5-2, 923.90 points) takes over first place in the league after leveling CrossettKnowsBest (10th place, 1-6, 662.20 points) 125.98 - 79.00. Andy Dalton led HAIIIL NA and got the second-highest player point total in the league this week with 32.98 points. It was an epic beating, and the 46.98-point margin of victory is the 10th-highest in the league this season. CrossettKnowsBest had two players rank highly this week. Russell Wilson scored 24.80 points while A.J. Green put up 24.50.
Smooth Moves by HAIIIL NA
- HAIIIL NA saw their fourth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Andy Dalton scoring 32.98 points. The score was also high enough to rank second in the league.
- Eddie Lacy scored 19.30 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 12.60 points, Julius Thomas ranked fifth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- The Houston Texans Defense scored 8.00 points to beat their projected point total by 159.7%, which led the matchup.
- 6 of the 10 starters on HAIIIL NA exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by CrossettKnowsBest
- Bilal Powell was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.60 points against a projected 10.62 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- CrossettKnowsBest had 8 of their 10 starters score less than their projected points.
- HAIIIL NA saw their RBs beat those on CrossettKnowsBest 46.10 - 12.50.
- CrossettKnowsBest could have used more points from the TE position, where HAIIIL NA beat them 12.60 - 1.40.
- CrossettKnowsBest had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 10.00 - 5.00 to HAIIIL NA.
- HAIIIL NA would be 7-0 if they played CrossettKnowsBest every week.
- HAIIIL NA would have beaten six other teams besides CrossettKnowsBest this week.
- Had they played each other last week, HAIIIL NA would have defeated CrossettKnowsBest 117.04 - 99.38.
- If they played the same schedule as CrossettKnowsBest, HAIIIL NA would be 3-3.
- If HAIIIL NA had played every team in the league each week, they would be 43-20.
- CrossettKnowsBest would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- CrossettKnowsBest would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as HAIIIL NA.
- If they played every team every week, CrossettKnowsBest would be 12-51.
- CrossettKnowsBest had the league's lowest score of the week for the third time this season.
- The 12.50 total points by the RBs on CrossettKnowsBest was their smallest RB output this season.
- Victor Cruz did little to help HAIIIL NA, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 7.50 points against a projected 15.11.
- After the beating, CrossettKnowsBest is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-5.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on HAIIIL NA, which got 46.10 points from the position.
- HAIIIL NA remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 2-0.
- The draft continues to pay off for HAIIIL NA, which got 90.0% of their points from players they drafted.
- HAIIIL NA is at the top of the standings. This is the first week this season that they have been in first place.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- HAIIIL NA
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.