Powered by Automated Insights Terrapins Beats Up Goobers, Ushers Them from First Place
Terrapins (fourth place, 4-3, 890.08 points) pushes Goobers (4-3, 895.22 points) out of first after whipping them 143.06 - 81.40. They also got the highest point total in the league this week. It was a blockbuster of a beatdown, and the 61.66-point margin of victory was the sixth-highest recorded in the league this season. Goobers was led by Aaron Rodgers with 29.10 points and Alshon Jeffery who scored 14.10.
Smooth Moves by Terrapins
- With 30.80 points, Vincent Jackson had the second-highest WR score of the week and the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Made the right move in benching Nate Washington, who had 7.70 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on Terrapins.
- Jamaal Charles had 17.80 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- The 13.00 points scored by Steven Hauschka outpaced his 7.35-point scoring projection by 76.9%.
- With only 3 of their 10 starters beating their projected points, Terrapins was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Goobers
- Left Andrew Luck on the bench, where he led the league in scoring with 35.02 points.
- Should have started Garrett Graham, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 5.30 against a projected 7.32.
- Goobers picked up Andre Ellington, who then fell short of his 9.06-point projection by scoring 2.30 points.
- With 1.00 point, Blair Walsh was last in the matchup in scoring and got only 11.6% of his projected point total, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- Terrapins saw their RBs beat those on Goobers 30.20 - 3.40.
- Terrapins would be 3-4 if they played Goobers every week.
- Terrapins would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Terrapins would have defeated Goobers 172.68 - 97.40.
- Terrapins would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Goobers.
- If Terrapins had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-30.
- Besides Terrapins, Goobers would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Goobers would be 3-3 if they played the same schedule as Terrapins.
- If they played every team every week, Goobers would be 39-24.
- Terrapins led the league in scoring for the second time this season with 143.06 points.
- The margin of victory was the sixth-largest in the league this season.
- The 3.40 total points by the RBs on Goobers was their smallest RB output this season.
- It was a season-low point total for Goobers.
- Terrapins got a combined 63.90 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Martellus Bennett scored 7.20 points against a projected 10.76 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Goobers is now 3-2 in blowout games, including losses in their last two such contests.
- Terrapins is now 2-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.