Powered by Automated Insights Commish Snatches One from amERICA's team, Streak Climbs to Four
- amERICA's team
Commish (5-2, 873.30 points) beat amERICA's team (3-4, 846.54 points) 119.84 - 108.62, led by Peyton Manning with 29.34 points. Commish had a 64.80 - 38.32 advantage after the early games on Sunday. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind 81.92 - 66.80. However, Commish came out of the Sunday night game ahead by 11.22.
Smooth Moves by Commish
- Peyton Manning ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 29.34 points.
- With 16.20 points, Demaryius Thomas ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 16.10 points scored by Terrance Williams was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Steve Smith ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 15.40 points.
- By scoring 15.60 points, Danny Woodhead beat his 12.60 projected points by 23.8%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by amERICA's team
- DeSean Jackson scored a season-low 3.60 points, 20.7% of his projected 17.42, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- Trent Richardson had his lowest score of the season with 1.70 points against a projected 12.54 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- With 1.20 points, Emmanuel Sanders had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 14.1% of his 8.53 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Of the 10 starters on amERICA's team, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- The 9.20 points scored by Ray Rice was just 62.2% of his 14.78-point projection.
- Commish would be 4-3 if they played amERICA's team every week.
- Besides amERICA's team, Commish would have defeated five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as amERICA's team, Commish would be 4-2.
- Commish would be 37-26 if they played every team every week.
- amERICA's team would have lost to four other teams besides Commish this week.
- Commish would have lost to amERICA's team 119.46 - 96.10 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Commish, amERICA's team would be 4-2.
- amERICA's team would be 34-29 if they played every team every week.
- Commish has won four straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- Despite playing on the losing team, Matt Ryan ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 27.72 points against a projected 19.51 and has now beaten his projection in three straight games.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 5.90 points against a projected 14.93 in the win and has now scored below his projection in six straight games.
- The margin of victory of 11.22 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Reggie Wayne scored 7.50 points against a projected 13.47 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- With 23.20 points, amERICA's team got the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this week.
- With the win, Commish remains undefeated in comeback games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Commish is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 80.7% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- amERICA's team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.