Powered by Automated Insights Commish Beats Operation Patience, Moves to Fifth Place
- Operation Patience
Commish took advantage of the second-highest player point total this week from Peyton Manning (36.58) to get the win over Operation Patience 152.68 - 112.08. Operation Patience has had a string of bad luck lately after losing their third in a row. Operation Patience was led by Wes Welker with 23.10 points and Matthew Stafford who scored 17.98. Commish (2-2, 521.60 points) climbs into fifth place while Operation Patience (1-3, 451.28 points) stays in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Commish
- Peyton Manning had 36.58 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the fifth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- With 25.10 points, Demaryius Thomas ranked second in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Danny Woodhead had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 23.10 points.
- Reggie Wayne had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 18.50 points.
- The Washington Redskins Defense scored a season-high 19.00 points and exceeded their scoring projection by 136.9%, which ranked eighth in the league.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Operation Patience
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Philip Rivers on the bench. He scored 31.54 points, the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- C.J. Spiller has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7.70 points against a projected 12.94 this week.
- The 0.40 points scored by Stevie Johnson was the lowest total in the matchup and 3.5% of his projected point total of 11.40, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- It was a beating at QB for Operation Patience, as they were outscored 36.58 - 17.98 by Commish.
- Operation Patience got outscored 19.00 - 9.00 by Commish at the DEF position.
- Commish would be 2-2 if they played Operation Patience every week.
- Besides Operation Patience, Commish would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Commish would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Operation Patience.
- If Commish had played every team in the league each week, they would be 20-16.
- Besides Commish, Operation Patience would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Commish would have lost to Operation Patience 110.60 - 107.46.
- Operation Patience would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Commish.
- Operation Patience would be 12-24 if they played every team every week.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 7.60 points against a projected 15.98 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Operation Patience has underachieved every week this season, scoring 112.08 points against a projected 127.36 this week.
- In the loss, Operation Patience had the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season with 112.08 points.
- Commish covered the 1.01-point spread, winning by 40.60 points.
- David Wilson scored 7.30 points against a projected 9.13 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The RBs on Operation Patience collectively had their worst week of the season with only 11.80 points.
- The RBs on Commish collectively had their best week of the season with 38.00 points.
- In the loss, Matt Prater scored 12.00 points against a projected 4.71 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Operation Patience
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.