Powered by Automated Insights HAIIIL NA Puts the Kibosh on Operation Patience
- HAIIIL NA
- Operation Patience
HAIIIL NA got the second-highest player score this week from Drew Brees (35.78) and got past Operation Patience 123.98 - 110.60. With this loss, Operation Patience scored 92.0% of their projected points, and has now failed to meet projections every week this season. Operation Patience was led by Matthew Stafford with 25.10 points and Wes Welker who scored 17.90. HAIIIL NA (2-1, 385.94 points) climbs into third place while Operation Patience (1-2, 339.20 points) stays in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by HAIIIL NA
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- The 35.78 points scored by Drew Brees was the highest QB score of the week and is the fourth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The 12.90 points scored by Fred Jackson, who HAIIIL NA picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 10.09 by 27.8%.
- Ahmad Bradshaw had 18.60 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- With 11.20 points, Julius Thomas had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Operation Patience
- Left Josh Gordon on the bench, where he scored the seventh-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 158.1%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- C.J. Spiller scored a matchup-low 1.50 points against a projected 14.30 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Stevan Ridley scored 4.80 points against a projected 11.99 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Chris Johnson has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 9.60 points against a projected 13.78 this week.
- It was a bad week at RB for Operation Patience, who was outscored at the position 38.40 - 15.90 by HAIIIL NA.
- HAIIIL NA would be 2-1 if they played Operation Patience every week.
- HAIIIL NA would have beaten six other teams besides Operation Patience this week.
- HAIIIL NA would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Operation Patience.
- If HAIIIL NA had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-10.
- Besides HAIIIL NA, Operation Patience would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, HAIIIL NA would have lost to Operation Patience 115.62 - 108.98.
- If they played the same schedule as HAIIIL NA, Operation Patience would be 0-2.
- If they played every team every week, Operation Patience would be 10-17.
- Stevie Johnson scored 13.60 points against a projected 9.78 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in every game this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, the Houston Texans Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Operation Patience scored 110.60 points and lost. It is the sixth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Operation Patience scored 110.60 points against a projected 120.19 and has underachieved every week this season.
- HAIIIL NA won by 13.38 points, covering the 0.96-point spread.
- In the loss, Matt Prater had the highest K score in the league this week with 17.00 points.
- In the loss, Wes Welker had the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week with 17.90 points.
- The win by HAIIIL NA was achieved despite having Victor Cruz put up a season-low 4.00 points, and underachieve for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- HAIIIL NA
- Operation Patience
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.