Powered by Automated Insights Terrapins Ekes Out Win Against amERICA's team
- amERICA's team
In spite of finishing with just the ninth-highest point total in the league this week, Terrapins (2-1, 359.26 points) managed to squeak past amERICA's team, 89.70 - 87.84. Terrapins got quite lucky, winning while putting up just 74.9% of their 119.75-point season average. Terrapins has had some beneficial matchups overall, currently in fifth place even though they rank just seventh in total points. This was a frustrating one for amERICA's team (1-2, 366.96 points) to take, who in addition to losing, also finished dead last in the league in points.
Smooth Moves by Terrapins
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 26.70 points.
- Matt Bryant scored a season-high 12.00 points and beat his scoring projection by 29.3%, which also is a season-high.
- Even with only 3 of the 10 starters scoring more than their projection, Terrapins was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by amERICA's team
- Left Jordan Cameron on the bench, where he scored the ninth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 186.0%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start Pierre Thomas, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 9.70 points against a projected 11.40.
- 2 of the 10 starters scored zero points for amERICA's team.
- Terrapins saw their RBs beat those on amERICA's team 31.70 - 9.50.
- amERICA's team got outscored 12.00 - 3.00 by Terrapins at the K position.
- If Terrapins played amERICA's team every week, they would be 1-2 this season.
- Terrapins would have lost to every other team in the league besides amERICA's team this week.
- Terrapins would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as amERICA's team.
- If Terrapins had played every team in the league each week, they would be 10-17.
- amERICA's team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Terrapins would have lost to amERICA's team 140.56 - 133.98.
- amERICA's team would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Terrapins.
- If they played every team every week, amERICA's team would be 12-15.
- This matchup featured the two lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had a season-low 1.00 point against a projected 10.50 in the win and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Both of the wins this season for Terrapins have come in close games.
- The 89.70 points scored by Terrapins is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- The 1.86-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- Terrapins won even though amERICA's team performed better against their scoring projection. amERICA's team scored 83.3% of their 105.40 projected points, while Terrapins recorded 66.4% of their 135.17-point projection.
- amERICA's team got smallest total score from their RB position of any team this week with 9.50 points.
- amERICA's team could not close out the win even with the help of Eric Decker, who scored 23.30 points, the third-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- amERICA's team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.