Powered by Automated Insights Goobers Slaps Butt Slashers
- Butt Slashers
Goobers recorded the highest score this week, stomping Butt Slashers 144.96 - 99.04. This was one of the biggest beatdowns to date, with the 45.92-point margin of victory being the fourth-highest recorded in the league this season. Butt Slashers, coming off a 145.90 - 71.38 win against CrossettKnowsBest, saw their scoring shrink this week. Goobers (2-1, 417.68 points) climbs into second place and Butt Slashers (1-2, 350.70 points) drops to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Goobers
- Antonio Brown led the league in scoring and had the highest WR score in the league this season with 36.10 points.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 18.00 points, the third-highest DEF score of the week and the fourth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- DeMarco Murray had 27.80 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Alshon Jeffery scored a season-high 8.60 points.
- 6 of the 10 starters on Goobers exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Butt Slashers
- Should have started Michael Vick, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 14.94 against a projected 18.59.
- Greg Zuerlein was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.00 point.
- Goobers won the K position battle, beating Butt Slashers 10.00 - 1.00.
- T.Y. Hilton had a season-low 2.30 points against a projected 11.73 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Robert Griffin III also did not meet his projected points (11.74 points scored versus 20.07 projected) for the first time this season.
- If Goobers played Butt Slashers every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Goobers would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Butt Slashers, Goobers would be 1-1.
- Goobers would be 19-8 if they played every team every week.
- Butt Slashers would have lost to five other teams besides Goobers this week.
- Goobers would have lost to Butt Slashers 145.90 - 142.80 had they played each other last week.
- Butt Slashers would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Goobers.
- If they played every team every week, Butt Slashers would be 12-15.
- Tony Gonzalez had a season-low 4.40 points against a projected 11.07 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Both of the wins this season for Goobers have been blowout victories.
- The 45.92-point margin of victory by Goobers was the largest in the league this week.
- The 144.96 points scored by Goobers was the highest in the league this week and the sixth-highest in the league this season.
- Both of the losses this season for Butt Slashers have been blowout losses.
- Although Butt Slashers lost, they did put up the 10th-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Two of the starters for Goobers scored higher than the leading scorer for Butt Slashers.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on Goobers, which got 61.40 points from the position.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Butt Slashers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.