Powered by Automated Insights Mitch Sucks Beats the Pants Off CrossettKnowsBest to Capture Fourth Place
- Mitch Sucks
Mitch Sucks amassed the second-highest score this week to thrash CrossettKnowsBest 142.90 - 98.12. CrossettKnowsBest is having trouble getting started and is winless. CrossettKnowsBest put in the required effort with an increase in scoring compared to last week's 145.90 - 71.38 loss against Butt Slashers. Mitch Sucks started one player with zero points while CrossettKnowsBest also served up one goose egg, meaning both teams could have scored more points. Mitch Sucks (2-1, 375.12 points) climbs into fourth place and CrossettKnowsBest (0-3, 302.00 points) stays in last place.
Smooth Moves by Mitch Sucks
- The Chicago Bears Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season with 25.00 points.
- The 14.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Calvin Johnson had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 21.00 points.
- With 17.90 points, Giovani Bernard ranked eighth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- In scoring 12.20 points, DeAngelo Williams put up his largest point total of the year.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by CrossettKnowsBest
- Did not start Bilal Powell, who scored 16.80 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 74.1%.
- Lance Moore had his lowest score of the season with 1.10 points against a projected 9.73 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Owen Daniels also did not meet his projected points (5.40 points scored versus 7.68 projected) for the first time this season.
- 7 of the 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- CrossettKnowsBest got a zero from the New York Giants Defense after expecting a projected 6.78-point total.
- If Mitch Sucks played CrossettKnowsBest every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Mitch Sucks would have beaten seven other teams besides CrossettKnowsBest this week.
- Mitch Sucks would have defeated CrossettKnowsBest 136.40 - 71.38 had they played each other last week.
- Mitch Sucks would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as CrossettKnowsBest.
- If Mitch Sucks had played every team in the league each week, they would be 13-14.
- Besides Mitch Sucks, CrossettKnowsBest would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Mitch Sucks, CrossettKnowsBest would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, CrossettKnowsBest would be 6-21.
- Mitch Sucks had their highest score of the season and the seventh-highest in the league this season with 142.90 points.
- With the big loss, CrossettKnowsBest remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-2.
- The margin of victory of 44.78 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- CrossettKnowsBest scored 98.12 points, ranking them eighth in the league in scoring.
- Russell Wilson performed well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring with a season-high 28.48 points.
- Mitch Sucks got 41.40 points from their RBs, the second-highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- David Akers tried to help CrossettKnowsBest in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 27.5%, scoring 9.00 points versus a 7.06-point projection.
- Mitch Sucks won the matchup even though Sidney Rice was left on the bench where he scored 22.40 points, the most of any WR on the team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mitch Sucks
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.