Powered by Automated Insights Butt Slashers Beats the Pants Off CrossettKnowsBest, Delivers an Early-Season Message
- Butt Slashers
Butt Slashers amassed the second-highest score this week to stomp CrossettKnowsBest 145.90 - 71.38. It was an epic beatdown, and the 74.52-point margin of victory is the second-highest in the league this season. CrossettKnowsBest, coming off a 135.58 - 132.50 loss against Terrapins, saw their scoring shrink this week. Butt Slashers (1-1, 251.66 points) moves into seventh place while CrossettKnowsBest (0-2, 203.88 points) goes to the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Butt Slashers
- With 28.40 points, Robert Griffin III ranked eighth in the league in scoring.
- With 24.30 points, Pierre Garcon ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- James Jones ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 21.30 points.
- The 14.40 points scored by Antonio Gates was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- 6 of the 10 starters on Butt Slashers exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by CrossettKnowsBest
- Should have started Ben Roethlisberger, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 13.64 against a projected 15.78.
- David Akers, who CrossettKnowsBest picked up this week, scored below his 7.24-point projection with 1.00 point.
- The New York Giants Defense had the lowest score in the league this week with -3.00 points.
- At the QB position, CrossettKnowsBest got outscored 28.40 - 10.98 by Butt Slashers.
- Of the 10 starters on CrossettKnowsBest, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- If Butt Slashers played CrossettKnowsBest every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Butt Slashers would have beaten seven other teams besides CrossettKnowsBest this week.
- If Butt Slashers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-9.
- CrossettKnowsBest would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Butt Slashers would have lost to CrossettKnowsBest 132.50 - 105.76 had they played each other last week.
- CrossettKnowsBest would be 4-14 if they played every team every week.
- Butt Slashers had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for CrossettKnowsBest.
- The 74.52-point margin of victory by Butt Slashers was the largest in the league this week.
- CrossettKnowsBest got 24.30 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- With 145.90 points, Butt Slashers scored the second-most points in the league this week.
- In the loss, Darren McFadden had the 10th-highest RB score in the league this week with 15.70 points.
- Although Butt Slashers won, they got little help from Maurice Jones-Drew, who only put up 3.30 points of a projected 14.87.
- Butt Slashers exceeded their scoring expectations while CrossettKnowsBest failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Butt Slashers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.