Powered by Automated Insights CrossettKnowsBest Beats Mitch Sucks, Avenges Previous Loss
- Mitch Sucks
Mitch Sucks had trouble scoring points this week and fell to CrossettKnowsBest 107.28 - 86.36. While CrossettKnowsBest (4-8) is only a game back of Mitch Sucks (5-7), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 1,324.14 - 1,188.14. The win was an answer to a 142.90 - 98.12 waxing by Mitch Sucks in Week 3. On top of the loss, Mitch Sucks got goose eggs from both Giovani Bernard and Jermichael Finley.
Smooth Moves by CrossettKnowsBest
- Rob Gronkowski had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 18.50.
- Picked up Ben Roethlisberger, who led the team in scoring with 20.38 points.
- With 20.10 points, Larry Fitzgerald ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The 11.00 points scored by the Houston Texans Defense outpaced their 9.08-point scoring projection by 21.1%.
- CrossettKnowsBest won despite having only 4 of their 10 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Mitch Sucks
- Left Brandon Myers on the bench, where he scored 11.40 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 87.5%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- The Chicago Bears Defense had the lowest point total in the matchup with a season-low -3.00 points.
- With 3.90 points against a projected 15.37, Frank Gore did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Mitch Sucks had 2 of their 10 starters score zero points.
- 6 of the starters on Mitch Sucks scored less than their projected points.
- CrossettKnowsBest would be 6-6 if they played Mitch Sucks every week.
- Besides Mitch Sucks, CrossettKnowsBest would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, CrossettKnowsBest would have defeated Mitch Sucks 105.50 - 105.44.
- If they played the same schedule as Mitch Sucks, CrossettKnowsBest would be 3-7.
- If CrossettKnowsBest had played every team in the league each week, they would be 30-78.
- Besides CrossettKnowsBest, Mitch Sucks would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as CrossettKnowsBest, Mitch Sucks would be 3-7.
- Mitch Sucks would be 39-69 if they played every team every week.
- CrossettKnowsBest underachieved for the ninth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 107.28 points against a projected 119.21 this week.
- Mitch Sucks has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost three straight games.
- The margin of victory of 20.92 points was the biggest of the season for CrossettKnowsBest.
- Mitch Sucks had 86.36 points, their season-low.
- The RBs on Mitch Sucks collectively had their worst week of the season with only 9.60 points.
- Roddy White did little to help CrossettKnowsBest, underperforming versus projections for the eighth straight game with 3.40 points against a projected 9.86.
- Mitch Sucks had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- CrossettKnowsBest is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 72.2% of their points from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mitch Sucks
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.