Powered by Automated Insights I Touchdown There Gets Victory Against Marti's Monsters, Notches Fourth in a Row
- I Touchdown There
- Marti's Monsters
I Touchdown There recorded the second-highest point total this week to beat Marti's Monsters 106.55 - 86.91. I Touchdown There has built consistency and is on a four-game win streak. Marti's Monsters was led by Russell Wilson with 19.16 points and Frank Gore who scored 17.40. Marti's Monsters (4-4, 798.02 points) drops to fifth place while I Touchdown There (7-1, 807.87 points) remains in first place.
Smooth Moves by I Touchdown There
- Aaron Rodgers brought in 26.50 points, which was good enough to rank ninth in the league in scoring this week and fourth-best of any player on I Touchdown There this season.
- With 25.00 points, the Denver Broncos Defense exceeded their scoring projection by a season-high 117.0% to rank 10th in the league in scoring.
- Jordy Nelson ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 18.15 points.
- Alfred Morris had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.30 points.
- With 14.00 points versus a projected 7.29, Mason Crosby exceeded his scoring projection by 92.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Marti's Monsters
- Austin Pettis was last on the team in scoring with 1.65 points against a projected 2.26 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Marti's Monsters had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 2.55 points scored by Hakeem Nicks fell short of his 6.34-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Donnie Avery scored 1.95 points against a projected 2.62 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from I Touchdown There and were outscored 23.35 - 6.15.
- If I Touchdown There played Marti's Monsters every week, they would be 3-5 this season.
- Besides Marti's Monsters, I Touchdown There would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Marti's Monsters, I Touchdown There would be 4-3.
- If I Touchdown There had played every team in the league each week, they would be 60-28.
- Marti's Monsters would have lost to six other teams besides I Touchdown There this week.
- I Touchdown There would have lost to Marti's Monsters 91.55 - 87.05 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as I Touchdown There, Marti's Monsters would be 6-1.
- If they played every team every week, Marti's Monsters would be 58-30.
- Of the losses Marti's Monsters has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- I Touchdown There is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning four straight games.
- I Touchdown There covered the 0.63-point spread, winning by 19.64 points.
- I Touchdown There beat Marti's Monsters at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Marti's Monsters.
- Marques Colston did little to help I Touchdown There, underperforming versus projections for the sixth straight game with 0.90 points against a projected 7.02.
- Despite being on the winning team, Victor Cruz scored 4.30 points against a projected 7.70 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- I Touchdown There is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 85.5% of their points from players they drafted.
- I Touchdown There overachieved and improves to 4-0 when doing so, while Marti's Monsters fell short of their projection. They are now 0-4 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- I Touchdown There
- Marti's Monsters
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.