Powered by Automated Insights I Touchdown There Stomps Out PeppersAbusementPark for Third in a Row
- I Touchdown There
I Touchdown There earned their third straight win when they crushed PeppersAbusementPark 87.05 - 54.32. They got a lift from Aaron Rodgers, who led the team with 29.60 points. The streak is due in part to I Touchdown There having the third-highest scoring output in the league at 100.19 points per matchup. Adding insult to injury, PeppersAbusementPark had a starter score zero points (James Jones). PeppersAbusementPark falls to fifth place with a 4-3 record. I Touchdown There is in first place having also recently run over Soup-A-Stars (105.11 - 86.21) and Murses (92.60 - 86.89).
Smooth Moves by I Touchdown There
- The 29.60 points scored by Aaron Rodgers ranked sixth in the league in scoring this week and third for any player on I Touchdown There this season.
- Jordy Nelson scored 8.10 points, the ninth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 8.05 points, Julius Thomas ranked fifth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, I Touchdown There was still able to win.
- Even with three players not playing this week, I Touchdown There still got the win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by PeppersAbusementPark
- Acquired and benched Jordan Reed, who scored 12.70 points and beat his projected point total by 282.5%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Cam Newton, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 16.76 against a projected 22.34.
- Jay Cutler was last in the matchup in scoring and achieved only 0.5% of his projected point total, his lowest percentage of the season.
- PeppersAbusementPark needed more points from the QB position, where I Touchdown There beat them 29.60 - 0.12.
- 5 of the starters on PeppersAbusementPark scored less than their projected points.
- If I Touchdown There played PeppersAbusementPark every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- I Touchdown There would have beaten four other teams besides PeppersAbusementPark this week.
- I Touchdown There would have defeated PeppersAbusementPark 92.60 - 74.48 had they played each other last week.
- I Touchdown There would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as PeppersAbusementPark.
- If I Touchdown There had played every team in the league each week, they would be 50-27.
- PeppersAbusementPark would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as I Touchdown There, PeppersAbusementPark would be 4-2.
- PeppersAbusementPark would be 29-48 if they played every team every week.
- I Touchdown There had the week's largest margin of victory (32.73 points) for the second time this season.
- It was the lowest score of the season for PeppersAbusementPark. Their 54.32 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
- I Touchdown There has won three straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by PeppersAbusementPark.
- The 20.75 points by the RBs on I Touchdown There was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- In the loss, the San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 18.05 points against a projected 13.58 and has now overachieved in four straight games.
- Victor Cruz scored 2.50 points against a projected 7.86 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The Denver Broncos Defense did little to help I Touchdown There, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 8.95 points against a projected 11.30.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- I Touchdown There
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.