Powered by Automated Insights I Touchdown There Rallies to Beat Murses, Takes Top Spot in League
- I Touchdown There
I Touchdown There (5-1, 614.27 points) takes over first place in the league after beating Murses (eighth place, 2-4, 519.91 points) 92.60 - 87.29. Aaron Rodgers led the team with 19.70 points while Mason Crosby scored 16.00. I Touchdown There came into the Monday night game facing a 3.29-point deficit, but scored 8.60 to seal the comeback. Murses met expectations and got 2.3% more than their projected 85.30 points, while I Touchdown There failed to meet expectations and eked out 86.1% of a projected 107.61. The Seattle Seahawks Defense led Murses with 19.50 points while Terrelle Pryor racked up 17.64.
Smooth Moves by I Touchdown There
- Mason Crosby scored 16.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- Put WR Marques Colston on the bench, where he scored 0.55 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Alfred Morris had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 14.10 points.
- Jordy Nelson scored 11.65 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Julius Thomas scored 7.10 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Murses
- Picked up the St. Louis Rams Defense but left them on the bench, where they ranked second in the league in scoring and beat their scoring projection by 172.5%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Andy Dalton on the bench. He scored 32.18 points, the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 0.60 points, Torrey Smith was last on the team in scoring and got only 8.4% of his 7.15 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The 2.25 points scored by Jared Cook fell short of his 3.05-point projection, the fifth straight game where that has happened.
- Bilal Powell did not meet his 7.92 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for three straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 4.00 points.
- If I Touchdown There played Murses every week, they would be 5-1 this season.
- I Touchdown There would have beaten eight other teams besides Murses this week.
- I Touchdown There would have defeated Murses 105.11 - 71.39 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Murses, I Touchdown There would be 2-3.
- I Touchdown There would be 45-21 if they played every team every week.
- Murses would have lost to just three other teams besides I Touchdown There this week.
- Murses would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as I Touchdown There.
- Murses would be 30-36 if they played every team every week.
- Murses scored 87.29 points and lost. It is the ninth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- I Touchdown There was not able to cover the 22.31-point spread in the win.
- The RBs on I Touchdown There collectively had their best week of the season with 20.05 points.
- In the loss, the Seattle Seahawks Defense scored 19.50 points against a projected 12.70 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Aaron Rodgers scored 19.70 points against a projected 25.92 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- I Touchdown There underachieved in the win, recording 86.1% of their projected 107.61, while Murses performed better than expected, beating their 85.30-point projection by 2.3%.
- Murses remains winless in comeback games this season, falling to 0-2.
- With the win, I Touchdown There improves to 2-1 in comeback games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- I Touchdown There
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.